Any Recomendation for Tibet Package?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sol81

Aug 4, 2009
My friend and I are intending to go Tibet in October this year. Anyone who has been there has any package to recommend? I am interested to go for a long trip ~12 days.

I don't mind alittle bit of hassle but I want the trip to be memorarble.

no recommendation? :(

This is the agency who I travelled with 4 years ago during my Tibet trip. I can only say good things about them. U can pop by to take a look.

Eco Adventures

My friend and I are intending to go Tibet in October this year. Anyone who has been there has any package to recommend? I am interested to go for a long trip ~12 days.

I don't mind alittle bit of hassle but I want the trip to be memorarble.

Hello, in Sep 2007 two of us went for a 14 day Kathmandu (Nepal) - Tibet - Everest Basecamp- Kathmandu trip. Life changing experience it was. What made it even better was it was two of us, plus a Tibetan guide and a Tibetan driver. Got to ask for Tibetan guides as they are native. A Tibetan driver is so much more experienced with the roads.
I went with Country Holidays www.countryholidays.com.sg.

This November, we are going again with Country Holidays. Both ourselves, three children, my 65 year old Mother and 64 year old Father - 6 of us. With the same Tibetan driver!

You got to give this customised holiday a try. It is really an unforgettable once in a life time experience!

My friend and I will be heading to Tibet in this coming October. Coincidentally, ours is a 13-day trip. You may wish to contact X-Trekkers if you are keen (http://www.x-trekkers.com/)

Last edited:
if you want a value for money package with a tour group, you could try dynasty travel or Jp international travel

Hmmm... it's been 6 days and no signs of action from the TS.
I think the TS has already left for Tibet...

Hmmm... it's been 6 days and no signs of action from the TS.
I think the TS has already left for Tibet...

haha, TS couldn't wait anymore. Agree with you, Country Holidays is very good. I took their 14 days Annapura Trek some 11 yrs ago and it was :thumbsup: Am sure your whole family will enjoy the coming trip too.

haha, TS couldn't wait anymore. Agree with you, Country Holidays is very good. I took their 14 days Annapura Trek some 11 yrs ago and it was :thumbsup: Am sure your whole family will enjoy the coming trip too.

Wow, the Annapurna trek 14 days! My dream. Maybe after the Tibet trip I will try that...

Wow, the Annapurna trek 14 days! My dream. Maybe after the Tibet trip I will try that...

Very demanding trip :( but scenary and experience :thumbsup:

TS going tibet nxt year loL. A china friend told me it will be abit cold to go right now. I went for a short holiday in Malaysia instead haha.

I check out those threads you guys sent. Really fantastic. Thanks bro!!!

Camera Device, Wider than 24mm lens and Longer than 200mm lens is recomend and a 35mm lens is very important

Status
Not open for further replies.