Any recomendation for backpacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cast123

Nov 28, 2003
Spore
Visit site
I'm looking for backpacks such as deuter brand. Apart from sports connection. Where else can i find shops that sell these kind of bags with more variaties? :dunno: Not so particular about brand.

Carrefour (Plaza Singapura) got some on sale, colors and selection are limited but some of the Dueter are relatively cheaper.

After shopping at Carrefoure, Beach Rd market and other places, i found the best prices at this little store in Shaw Towers, just outside the food court.

A Deuter selling at $100+ at Plaza Sing was only retailing at $75 there. The owner tends to exaggerate the abilities and qualities of his products, but for that discount, it's worth the eye-wax. :)

karwing: did went to carrefour but really limited choice as u said

jimtong: yar will give it a try,how could i miss that place out :D

feryl: nice info, will definately go down and have a lokk :)

Tks people :)

Anymore suggestion? :D

Tks ah pao :) thought of going there before but a bit far leh :) anyway will give it a try if i've visit the above mention place n still cant get one :D

Last time I went to Rocher Centre to buy Tatonka brand backpack. At least 20% cheaper than army market.

really? still remember where is the exact location? is it a shop specially selling bags? :dunno:

cast123 said:
really? still remember where is the exact location? is it a shop specially selling bags? :dunno:

You asking me?
It's on the ground floor, on the right side if you go in from the human crossing traffic light there. They sell lots of things, sort of mini army market. But if you only want deuter bag, then they just have a few.

SniperD said:
Go to SPorts Connection @ Peninisular Plaza 02-14... they are having a sale now 40 - 50% off everything

wow :bigeyes: tks for the info bro :thumbsup:
Will go over and have a look maybe tomorrow :D

webstop said:
You asking me?
It's on the ground floor, on the right side if you go in from the human crossing traffic light there. They sell lots of things, sort of mini army market. But if you only want deuter bag, then they just have a few.

Tks bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.