Any RC Car Kaki from Bukit Panjang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else nearby? Wanna join for weekend fun?

cheers

Thinking of panning shots....but hope i can wake up that early...;p

Thinking of panning shots....but hope i can wake up that early...;p

Hi Hro,.....the engine sounds will give u a morning call...hahahah..

Hm..panning shot....i'm not up to that skill yet....iill bring along my DC to capture the actions of the cars...

Cheers.

anymore to join?????

hope to see you all tom, if i wake up . Actually i kinda miss the engine noise....damn shiok...;)

Maybe I'll join you guys some other day, as i had previously planned a shooting in SBG.

Since there are a few RC fans, how come not many pictures of the race?:D

wow...impressive this morning when i go they n see see look look.....wanna get up my car n reay for next time tunning......

Sjourn...hope we can be on the road with our car next time.....get ready ya....

Cheers.....

wow...impressive this morning when i go they n see see look look.....wanna get up my car n reay for next time tunning......

Sjourn...hope we can be on the road with our car next time.....get ready ya....

Cheers.....

Yes indeed, three different cars running with three powerful enginse. That is Siok! :bsmilie:

Sjourn, can't wait to see the shots you take today! :)

Phoa, next sat how? got play or not? how about ur buddy? i've checked my car, cannot start leh....long time nver play already...siao siao one? hopefully u all still "ON" next saturday.
Or even tomorrow if u guys at there, pls let me know...i wanna go there to tune my car as well...Phoa pls check with them if they play or not tomorrow......can't wait liao.....hahahah

so sad...my car cannot make it....

Anyways nice meeting up with you guys...here are some shots of the day.

should have had some covers on today too.., also too bad no ramp otherwise can take buggy in the air..

002.jpg

Gearing annd testing

015.jpg

023.jpg

009.jpg

This was a nice spin, the right side wheels lifted.

007.jpg

wanted to do more of this type of shots, kicking up dirt is just beautiful to watch. too bad, not off road.

This is what I like and want to achieve....

photoi-car.jpg

Hi Sjourn,

Nice shots. when is ur car will be ready.....mine also cannot start......maybe need their help to tune some day...urs maybe need servicing....need cleaning of the engine internaly...from what i know, Ben from Hubby Bug (mentioned earlier), he charge S$40 for 1/10 on road. u may check with him if interested.........any lobang of this please recommend too.....

cheers....

Phoa, next sat how? got play or not? how about ur buddy? i've checked my car, cannot start leh....long time nver play already...siao siao one? hopefully u all still "ON" next saturday.
Or even tomorrow if u guys at there, pls let me know...i wanna go there to tune my car as well...Phoa pls check with them if they play or not tomorrow......can't wait liao.....hahahah

Er Bro......We'll not playing tommorrow and next week. Pretty occupied lately. :embrass:
Will post in this thread once we are playing. BTW, anybody can play on the lorry carpark, it is opened 24 hours. :bsmilie:

so sad...my car cannot make it....

Anyways nice meeting up with you guys...here are some shots of the day.

should have had some covers on today too.., also too bad no ramp otherwise can take buggy in the air..

002.jpg

Gearing annd testing

015.jpg

023.jpg

009.jpg

This was a nice spin, the right side wheels lifted.

007.jpg

wanted to do more of this type of shots, kicking up dirt is just beautiful to watch. too bad, not off road.

Bro, Nice coverage! ....Will try to let my other Bro to perform more stunts for you on his Hyper. ......Too bad, my on-road can only play on flat ground.

Er Bro......We'll not playing tommorrow and next week. Pretty occupied lately. :embrass:
Will post in this thread once we are playing. BTW, anybody can play on the lorry carpark, it is opened 24 hours. :bsmilie:

Phoa, well noted. i just need tining of my engine. Just keep me informed when u guys ON again....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.