Any quick weight-loss fat-burning techniques?

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
MEHHH i'm getting fat. even my facebook friends said so.

anyway to lose 10kg in a week?

Liposuction

Woah 10kg a week isn't that realistic, even taking pills won't be that fast.

Definitely not healthy. Anyway i will assume u did not suddenly realize u put on weight over the week la * ( but before that, I know it is silly but are u really overweight? I assume u r not one of those anorexic fellas.. )

Diet and exercise. If u must choose one, dieting is definitely more effective (but not to ask you to starve unhealthily ). Cannot lose weight alone with running when still binge eating large amts of carbs.

I am overweight too. Currently i am doing some sort of carb counting, along with running everyday whenever i am not on overnight shift work. For a month i have slimmed > 4kg but definitely feels more energetic at work. Hopefully by end April I can get back to my desired weight

I do not advocate pills or surgeries ;p

Ryan

Losing that much weight in such a short time is unhealthy.

For one, get off the internet (FB and CS included..) and get more exercise.

An easy adjustment would be to check if you are overeating at your meals, especially dinner.

Personally lost 5 plus kg in slightly more than a month to reach my targeted weight by going for runs and cutting down on carbs in my meals.

Don't look for quick fixes. :angel:

Last edited:
1. eat strictly 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) a day, with a light lunch (e.g. sandwich).
2. no sugar in all drinks (e.g. soft drinks etc)
3. no snacks/meals in between meals (e.g. tea, supper)

And no eating of clenbuterol tainted pork!

just in case you didn't hear me clearly enough b4....

NO SNACKS

NO EATING BETWEEN MEALS

NO SUGAR IN YOUR DRINKS

:bsmilie:

Definitely not healthy. Anyway i will assume u did not suddenly realize u put on weight over the week la * ( but before that, I know it is silly but are u really overweight? I assume u r not one of those anorexic fellas.. )

Diet and exercise. If u must choose one, dieting is definitely more effective (but not to ask you to starve unhealthily ). Cannot lose weight alone with running when still binge eating large amts of carbs.

I am overweight too. Currently i am doing some sort of carb counting, along with running everyday whenever i am not on overnight shift work. For a month i have slimmed > 4kg but definitely feels more energetic at work. Hopefully by end April I can get back to my desired weight

I do not advocate pills or surgeries ;p

Ryan

Ryan,
Hear, hear! :thumbsup:
Anyone who is serious about losing weight and keeping it off really really needs to be very mindful of the huge amount of carbohydrates we are stuffing ourselves with in this modern world.
Well said, my friend!

just in case you didn't hear me clearly enough b4....

NO SNACKS

NO EATING BETWEEN MEALS

NO SUGAR IN YOUR DRINKS

:bsmilie:

HEAR HEAR!

crap. then i realized what i ate during dinner. roasted chicken. roasted duck. roasted pork. challenged by my cousins to eat more. then a bowl of.. grass jelly with...sea coconut..super sweet. came home and ate a bowl of fried rice and now munching on cereal and full cream milk.

HAHAHA. crap. i have the munchies.

Survey also shows that people who stay up late are more prone to obesity because they have a higher chance of snacking and eating at night before sleep.

HEAR HEAR!

crap. then i realized what i ate during dinner. roasted chicken. roasted duck. roasted pork. challenged by my cousins to eat more. then a bowl of.. grass jelly with...sea coconut..super sweet. came home and ate a bowl of fried rice and now munching on cereal and full cream milk.

HAHAHA. crap. i have the munchies.

u gonna have to staple up ur stomach..