Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
Any PSP owners here??
Do you load photos into the PSP??

I use the PSP to show my portfolio nowadays.. photos are brilliant in this little device..

too bad .. it doesn't have 40gb hdd in it

How u load pictures into PSP ?
In which folder ?

phoakm said:
Agreed. :) . But not as sharp as the Epson P-2000.:think: .
Unfortunately, the P2000 doesn't playback DivX. :(

Looks like u can't have best of both worlds. :(

Under Folder PSP/PHOTO will do

I think my PSP is one of my cleverer buying decisions... it has kept me very well entertained when I was in camp.;) Excellent multimedia capability too. I keep a stock of my favourite photos as wall paper.

jsbn said:
Unfortunately, the P2000 doesn't playback DivX. :(

Looks like u can't have best of both worlds. :(

Believe the never version of the P-4500, can do that. :think:

Agreed, can't have the best of both worlds. Normally use PSP for entertainment, but P-2000 for photo viewing. :)

the PSP down res the pics and the sharpening is light. a bit soft.

OT:
On FW 2.71 now......

phoakm said:
Believe the never version of the P-4500, can do that. :think:

Agreed, can't have the best of both worlds. Normally use PSP for entertainment, but P-2000 for photo viewing. :)
i use psp for both.there are other things u can do w psp/ e.g can surf internet high speed!!watch movies-umd movies.my portfolio looks amazing on psp-:angel:

i have been thinking about either getting the PSP or DS. any suggestions? can DS do high speed surf w wifi too?

the shop fella said PSP better graphics but DS games are more fun? anyone disagree?? thanks

I have a PSP and I too place some of my photographs in it. I find them acceptably sharp provided you crop the photos appropriately. The PSP screen is 480 by 272 pixels. If it's larger, then it tends to be soft due to resizing. Unfortunately most of my photos were taken with the 3:2 aspect ratio in mind. So cropping to 16:9 aspect ratio of the PSP screen proves to be difficult sometimes when there are details at the top and bottom that is significant to the photo.

It's a great multimedia device - music, games, photos, videos, and wifi ! It is very cool to be able to access and send my gmail or yahoo mail from my PSP !

But I can't seem to use MacDonald's wireless service. Can detect but cannot log in.

surge said:
i have been thinking about either getting the PSP or DS. any suggestions? can DS do high speed surf w wifi too?

the shop fella said PSP better graphics but DS games are more fun? anyone disagree?? thanks

Ya... agree with this. If you want to play games, DS is a more interesting options with touch screen etc... But it also depends on what type of games u like. ;)

i've got a unused 1gb sony memory stick pro duo which says it can be used for PSP. if interested, let me know how much you want to take it for. it was bought by a friend by mistake since I actually needed the old memory stick format for my video.

surge said:

if u want to play games primarily then go for a DS. u won't regret. look past the "superior" graphics on PSP and you will see a load of games that are amazing and makes clever use of the touch screen. DS is equipped with WLAN 802.11B also, and opera is going to release a web browser for DS soon.

i'm still using firmware v1.5,playing those "iso" games.;p

i use it to play games only.... was playing around with its other capabilities but got bored.... surfing net with it is just not practical at all.... i only hope can watch tv with it soon....besides gaming...:)

just curious...
is it true that PSP screen will have dead pixels after long usage???
heard from my friend. :dunno:

i have been using it since january 2005,so far no dead pixels showing up.I think its just bad luck for those that have dead pixels.

dead pixel happen on most of the LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.