StarAlliance

Jun 7, 2008
SG
I started playing 2 months back.

Current games:

1. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
2. Grand Turismo 5 Prologue
3. Ninja Gaiden: Sigma 2

Spend mostly in RPG games and motor racing.

Last edited:
Oh... Izzit? Okie... Just delete the thread and let me know lah no need to isse warning rite...! Thanks for the warning. Tot kopitiam and tok about selling stuff...

cannot la, the mods will hantum you..

you remove it, so should be fine.

btw, i am not mod.

Demon's Souls

Winning Eleven

hor hor cannot sell nonphotographic items

Not selling lah... just showing off and hopefully can find kakis to play together...

mine:
GTA4
Fallout3 (playing for the 3rd time focusing on melee weapons, unarmed, stealth and lastly explosives)
Fat Princess
Little Big Planet

you must be wondering when I got time to shoot??? yeah me too.

Not for me. I dun sell my games.
Not here if i want to.
I resell back to the shop, or Hardwarezone forum or trade with others.

Hmm...
No love for Uncharted 2?
Totally awesome game. The graphics, sountrack, details, gameplay. :thumbsup:
For me this series has taken over MGS as THE BEST on the PS3 (sorry Snake ... you really got quite old and the controlling style got clunky).
MGS3 was probably the best of the series . Wish they redo it on PS3.

Now playing mostly multiplayer co-op.

Fallout3 was a bit of a missed opportunity imo. It was good, but it just did not feel as expansive as Oblivion. Darn... imagine... if the schematics were sort of the tech equivalent of alchemy in Oblivion....

Dead Space .... really good and scary.

I got XB360 and the Wii.

No plans to get the PS3, but if I do, it'd be for Gran Turismo 5, and I would pair it with the Logitech G27 racing wheel. :thumbsup:

I got XB360 and the Wii.

No plans to get the PS3, but if I do, it'd be for Gran Turismo 5, and I would pair it with the Logitech G27 racing wheel. :thumbsup:

Port over, man... PSN is free....;p

Anyone know where i can get rid of my old PS3? It has the yellow light of death and i dun wanna repair it, getting the new slimmer version instead

that one you can turn 360 degree? i was about to get it when i was playing initial D on ps 2.

Anyone know where i can get rid of my old PS3? It has the yellow light of death and i dun wanna repair it, getting the new slimmer version instead

i read that YLOD is 'fixable', depend on the cause, of course