Any point in going after someone not interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mookie

Aug 19, 2003
Sunnypore
Visit site
I have known this gal for about 9 months, and keep comfortable chatting with her.

She broke up about 2 months ago, and I have been trying to interact more with her.

Then one day she asked me is it that I like her. And when I said yes, she said the feeling wasn't mutual, and asked me not to waste my time...:(

If it was u guys, would u give up immediately? Or layoff for a while and try to make in-roads?

If its not meant to be, its not meant to be... since she already made it so clear to you, no point going after whats not meant to be...

Forget her. Spend more $ and time with your camera.

don't believe in dramas :)

Most of the time, once a person has made up their mind (esp since they have expressively made it clearly so), it is very unlikely that they will make an emotional u-turn.

Treasure your frenship though and be supportive to her. If you really like her, you should think of her best interest :)

my condolances. been down that road before too. sad to say, I immediately stopped contact with her. It was 10 years ago, and she is still very frenly with me when we meet on the streets, which makes me feel like a gigantic jerk.

sigh...I'm a little afraid to ask and confess my feelings because of this reason.....just letting the future take its own path...impossible to see it is...always in motion is the future....I believe that one day....if I try hard enough, I will win her heart....and the feeling will just come....never give up on the girl you love....remember...always in motion is the future....

mookie said:
Then one day she asked me is it that I like her. And when I said yes, she said the feeling wasn't mutual, and asked me not to waste my time...:(

At least she is telling you something not to waste time on her .. probably there is no checmistry between the 2 of u .. :(

But then again if you really likes her, try it and confess again to decide for yourself whether u wanna giveup ... ;) dangerous if u didnt handle it properly as she might not 1 to see u again .. :devil:

I'm laying off for the moment....but my mind is always pondering over the matter...

does it mean that once u're out, u're out forever?

mookie said:
I'm laying off for the moment....but my mind is always pondering over the matter...

does it mean that once u're out, u're out forever?

Let nature takes it's course ... :) maintaining a good relationship first .. then slowly see if you can progress from there ... :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
If its not meant to be, its not meant to be... since she already made it so clear to you, no point going after whats not meant to be...

Agree, don't waste time. Treat her normal and keep a look out for another option.:lovegrin:

no point. look elsewhere and move on.

It doesn't matter if you are looking for a friend. Look at it this way, you could start off with being friends, anything after that is fate.

Well, after awhile.....maybe it is you who will not be interested in her ley :bsmilie:

I was barking on the wrong tree awhile back, till she said she only want friendship :cry: Now I am happy and free to prowl around for potential sucker(Oopss, I meant gf) :devil:

All I can say is fated lah.......let nature takes its course.

Benign said:
Well, after awhile.....maybe it is you who will not be interested in her ley

I was barking on the wrong tree awhile back, till she said she only want friendship :cry: Now I am happy and free to prowl around for potential sucker(Oopss, I meant gf) :devil:

All I can say is fated lah.......let nature takes its course.

Hehe still hunting for one har...:bsmilie: Enjoy the moment, that's the best part.:thumbsup: I enjoy every single moment of that.:lovegrin:

Hehe still hunting for one har... Enjoy the moment, that's the best part. I enjoy every single moment of that.

Dun you know persistence is part of my trademark :sticktong

At the end of the day, it is that someone by ur death bed which matter ley. :dunno: U think the world really give a damn about you......ur beautiful photos? ur inheritance lah :devil:

Benign said:
Dun you know persistence is part of my trademark :sticktong

At the end of the day, it is that someone by ur death bed which matter ley. :dunno: U think the world really give a damn about you......ur beautiful photos? ur inheritance lah :devil:

No la usually will last a few generation just like the inheritance(if any).:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.