Any point in going after someone not interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mookie said:
I have known this gal for about 9 months, and keep comfortable chatting with her.

She broke up about 2 months ago, and I have been trying to interact more with her.

Then one day she asked me is it that I like her. And when I said yes, she said the feeling wasn't mutual, and asked me not to waste my time...:(

If it was u guys, would u give up immediately? Or layoff for a while and try to make in-roads?

wat does your heart say? are u going to give up just because she said that? Just think... how would u respond if u were her? would u say Yes at a time when u feel most down of your life? Anyway.... let her know that you like her as a friend. What will happen eventually depends on other factors such as whether she feels comfortable with you and how you can touch her heart. Give her sometime to realise that there is always someone that she can turn to if she ever needs someone. More importantly, patience may not pay off but if you never try, you will never know. I guess I have never the regretted the things I have done only regretted the things I have never done. You decide Bro... ;)

U shouldnt hv a liking for her in the first place ..

First she got a bf
Second U been chatting with her for 7 months when she got a bf
Third U already end up in her LJBF list long ago (let just be friends, no more further)

Since the ball is in her court ..
Is better u don do anything

Best is forget about her .. don call her , don sms her , block her in msn ..
Even she make her first move .. u MUST delay in replying and everything. Just don give a damn.
hahahaha

Hey SOMETIMES It WOrks ..
trust me .. then the rest is up to u.

Good luck~

mookie said:
I have known this gal for about 9 months, and keep comfortable chatting with her.

She broke up about 2 months ago, and I have been trying to interact more with her.

Then one day she asked me is it that I like her. And when I said yes, she said the feeling wasn't mutual, and asked me not to waste my time...:(

If it was u guys, would u give up immediately? Or layoff for a while and try to make in-roads?
move on mate... there ain't just one tree in the forest...

simon80 said:
U shouldnt hv a liking for her in the first place ..

First she got a bf
Second U been chatting with her for 7 months when she got a bf
Third U already end up in her LJBF list long ago (let just be friends, no more further)

Since the ball is in her court ..
Is better u don do anything

Best is forget about her .. don call her , don sms her , block her in msn ..
Even she make her first move .. u MUST delay in replying and everything. Just don give a damn.
hahahaha

Hey SOMETIMES It WOrks ..
trust me .. then the rest is up to u.

Good luck~

To originator: it might, but fingers cross and hoping to struck toto easier.

RossChang said:
To originator: it might, but fingers cross and hoping to struck toto easier.

is easier to get another girl imo

mookie said:

if u love her , u must be firm on yr decision ... a useless man are those that cannot make up their mind . So once u ask yrself if u really love her then go for it dont give up " par shi kuan sai " never say lose ... u will win her heart one day just get to know her more , know what she like , know what kind of level of romantic she like .... make plans then strike liao

mookie said:

it takes 2 hands to CLAP.

My gf confess to me before, she never consider me as bf material before. You never know. If you have the guts, go for it and give her the kiss of life. That's how my friend did it also. And he did it right in front of hundreds of shoppers along Scotts Rd. Be careful... for it might also turn out to be kiss of death. I not so gutsy. Just hold her hand only. But if you really really like her then perhaps patience will pay off and a situation will arise where you can take advantage of your position and show her how much you love her. Although I phrase this way, you all don't think bad things ah!!!

The let'sjustbefriends line could be just because she feeling insecure and not sure how to react. Down the line, if she finds joy being with you, you might one day get her. I recommend patience. Otherwise, I would have gotten Canon 300D and regret when D50 came out.

Remember what Guns N Roses said: "All we need is just a little patience... jang jang jang jang jang jang jang"

sial lah...can link to buying camera also...*bow*

i'm taking time off to think it through...thanks guys for your inputs...

dun waste your time. When yuor time come, siam also cannot:sweat:

firstly.. if u had chatted with her and knew she had a bf and continued to chat hoping something will happen eventually... something is very wrong..

then again.. pondering over things doesn't help in any manner.. if i were u.. carry with ur live.. go improve urself and if things are mean't to be.. it will eventually be.. ever watched the korean movie, my sassy girl? the last part where they decide to part ways and meet back a yr later.. they din but eventually met 2 yrs after tat and got togther...fate..

then again.. thats not my point.. my point is.. the guy used this period to improve himself.. thats wat u should do my friend.. if u need to read a book.. try tuesdays with morrie.. it might jus answer alot of ur queries ;)

cheers okie..

There are 2 kinds of women in the world pedro....

One will not like you and tell it in your face....

Another will like you but will not tell you in your face...
;)

Just continue to be her pal. That is if you are great pals to begin with. And then you will slowly know which one is she....:bsmilie:

One woman told me that there are 2 ways a woman falls in love....

One way is the love at first sight, head over heals kind of hot, unrestricted, full throttle love.

Another develops over time as woman are emotional creatures at heart and do give in if you hit on something she holds as highly valuable. (Pedro... if that happens to be looks... well, then tough luck.... plastic surgery ain't cheap...)

G00d luck amigo!
:confused:

itchy said:
Remember what Guns N Roses said: "All we need is just a little patience... jang jang jang jang jang jang jang"

Ya. After a little patience, tell her, You could be mine....jang jang jang jang jang jang jang

When she is sad, tell her that November will rain and Don't cry cos you still love her....jang jang jang jang jang jang jang

Zplus.....there is a 3rd kind of women......the type where you show her the money and you get honey. ;)

i have a similar story to share...

this guy knew this gal for over 10 yrs. they got along fine as good friends. almost right in the beginning of their friendship, the guy profess his liking/love for her. she said not possible a few times, as the guy was quietly persistent. but the gal still went out with him and treat him as a brother.

the guy finally got the message across 5 yrs down the road, and could only suffer the fool-in-love in silence, as he continued to be with her throughout her many changes of BFs. in between BFs she would be with him as spare tire, but the guy didnt mind as he had pledged his one-way unconditional love for her, even if she didnt know. maybe she did knew, as she still treasure their friendship very much...

now they are not in contact anymore as she has migrated and he has married, but the last meeting they had they were still friends (that was before he knew his wife, another story ;p ).

somehow or other he knew that was the last meeting, and all he could do was to wish her well but fate would have it they lost contact and now, all this while he is silently in his heart wishing her all the best in her life's endeavours.

the end...?

no one knows....

moral of the story?

go where your heart goes, just let it be, that's the beauty of life, savouring all experiences past, present & future...no regrets!

Photography still better.

If camera/equipment pai can send in to service center.
If camera/equipment obselete, can go shop buy new one.
If camera/equipment look too beautiful, can go gaffer it.

:devil:

No point wasting your time waiting for someone to like or love you if one doesn't show any interest in you. Who's knows one day you will find a better ones. Cheer up and stop wasting your time.;)

just continue to be friends but start looking elsewhere too. and dont be stressed, cuz stress is NOT sexy. =)
girls dont like stressed men.

Status
Not open for further replies.