any place with swing tied to a tree for wedding shoot?

I saw one near a beach, but the swing very high up, it was tied on a coconut tree......

At sambawang beach park , there is a very old and big tree right next to the nearest carpark to the beach, near to the motor cycles lots. Look out for the tree with a lot of branches and roots. You can't miss it as there is an alter built inside the tree. Bring along some offerings to applease the spirits before you start swinging on it

Last edited:
...You can't miss it as there is an alter built inside the tree. Bring along some offerings to applease the spirits before you start swinging on it

While you are at it ask for a lucky 4D number.

Some wedding photographers make more money from 4D numbers. :)

Last edited:
At sambawang beach park , there is a very old and big tree right next to the nearest carpark to the beach, near to the motor cycles lots. Look out for the tree with a lot of branches and roots. You can't miss it as there is an alter built inside the tree. Bring along some offerings to applease the spirits before you start swinging on it

While you are at it ask for a lucky 4D number.

Some wedding photographers make more money from 4D numbers. :)

ok! shall go sembawang beach and see since i stay north side!

wahaha...must ask the couple to pray too...

pls keep the place clean after the shoot
else we wont get these 'swings' any more

any location in the west one?

There's a "tire hanging by a chain" homemade swing in a piece of empty land near Bradell Road

Helping a frenz of mine who is looking for a swings that is tie on the tree.is there any place there is still available??my frenz need it for pre wedding photoshoot.desperately looking for it. Kind soul pls help.

As above informations are quite old le and not sure if the swings are removed already anot. Went to hort park by cannot find.so disappointing.

Thanks everyone