Any place with a lot of "botak" tree in Singapore?

SnagIt

Aug 27, 2010
I'm looking for one. Similar to this:

759045-1cbb3809-d998-4f5a-8309-7b63ce6c8168l.jpg

Any help is appreciated.

Hi, Paya Lebar MRT outside got quite a lot of botak trees, that's one place I can think of, but you will not be able to get a very clean background anywhere.

A lot, is a bit hard, I'm racking my brains but all I do know of are isolated botak trees amidst trees full of leaves.

dead forest, is where they buried the pets? pet cemetary ?

Oops. I didn't mean a dead forest like that. I just need some nice backgrounds :D

Hi, Paya Lebar MRT outside got quite a lot of botak trees, that's one place I can think of, but you will not be able to get a very clean background anywhere.

A lot, is a bit hard, I'm racking my brains but all I do know of are isolated botak trees amidst trees full of leaves.

Thanks edutilos. I didn't notice any botak trees outside Paya Lebar. Any reservoirs that has something close to the sample pic?

Hi,

There are a some botak trees around, but like have been mentioned it will either be amongst other 'healthy' trees or some uninteresting or a cluttered background. But you never know. Maybe you can try the park which used to be the old Bidadari Muslim cemetary, or maybe along Tampines Ave 10/Pasir Ris Dr 12, or Pasir Ris 8. Keep your eyes open when travelling around. Better still just go out and explore if you have the time :)

s'pore has virtually no nice place for tree scape unlike oversea. really can't find any good one. If there is, could be limited

Try cutting the leaves............ a lot of leaves i think haha

anyway, singapore dun have.

I've seen some along the TPE. Just drive towards punggol side. Keep left all the way but don't turn to KPE and you will see some botak trees. BUT, it's hard to get there because you can't stop and park beside the Xpressway. If you don't have a car, take 27 or 34 opposite IKEA, sit on the left and you can see it too.

Try cutting the leaves............ a lot of leaves i think haha

anyway, singapore dun have.

there are.

in the middle of the Mandai Forest. lots of dead fall as well. there's also a nice little "valley"

but be careful. Mandai isn't a "clean" place.

kei1309 said:
there are.

in the middle of the Mandai Forest. lots of dead fall as well. there's also a nice little "valley"

but be careful. Mandai isn't a "clean" place.

Ya I have seen some botak trees when I ran or cycle along mandai road. But they look deep within n will need abit of bashing around. And dun look like the isolated tree kind

Ya I have seen some botak trees when I ran or cycle along mandai road. But they look deep within n will need abit of bashing around. And dun look like the isolated tree kind

there are. have to locate them. but usually it's in a very cluttered location.