Any photographers had good photo on siloso beach party molest incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

photobeginner

Mar 2, 2004
It seems that the recent news hit stomp and other forums fast and furious. Was wondering whether did any photographers snap good photos on the incident regarding the siloso beach party 2010 molest incident?

Read the news on http://kitty-judge-differently.blogspot.com/ and somehow got to know more about the true news when at first my friend told me about it, I thought he was bragging.

Any views or opinions on this issue? Can seem to find any thread talking about this in CS. hmmmm..... :confused:

It seems that the recent news hit stomp and other forums fast and furious. Was wondering whether did any photographers snap good photos on the incident regarding the siloso beach party 2010 molest incident?

Read the news on http://kitty-judge-differently.blogspot.com/ and somehow got to know more about the true news when at first my friend told me about it, I thought he was bragging.

Any views or opinions on this issue? Can seem to find any thread talking about this in CS. hmmmm..... :confused:

the 4 men photographs should be splattered all over so that there is no holes to hide their shameless faces

do u have anything better to do than to ask for these photos?

My bad, pls do not misunderstood me for my intention. I'm also just a curious CSer as the other time I stumble upon Sunshine Tracy's pic, so am curious this round about this incident. Sorry if my post offended u. Happy New Year 2010. Cheers.. :cool:

The woman being featured in STOMP who is being molested is a He-she..

Check this out.. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_M3ZB5Xh_9zY/S0d2SNNaibI/AAAAAAAAAGo/aylLdXeTkDs/s1600-h/154hjsy.png

:bsmilie:

Regardlesss that it's a he or she, no one deserves to be treated in this manner, this is obviously a outrage on a person modesty, would it be okie if it's a guy getting grope by 4 men then? This is a matter on modesty, regardless on gender.

OK guys ... say you are in her/his place... you are a man, and the 4 molester did that to you, did you consider that molest or not? I would, so why would you think she/he should be grateful and not think it is a molest?

OK guys ... say you are in her/his place... you are a man, and the 4 molester did that to you, did you consider that molest or not? I would, so why would you think she/he should be grateful and not think it is a molest?

Read the link from TS.

Regardlesss that it's a he or she, no one deserves to be treated in this manner, this is obviously a outrage on a person modesty, would it be okie if it's a guy getting grope by 4 men then? This is a matter on modesty, regardless on gender.

I think "she" wants it.. Check "her" hand in the picture... :bsmilie:

and i wonder what will the gropers think after reading that the girl might potentially be a guy :bsmilie:

and i wonder what will the gropers think after reading that the girl might potentially be a guy :bsmilie:

i think those gropers actually know it b4 hand. there r some photos floating ard online to show the faces of the victims and "her" frens. one look and u know they are he-she

i think those gropers actually know it b4 hand. there r some photos floating ard online to show the faces of the victims and "her" frens. one look and u know they are he-she

Nevertheless the skills of the Thai doctors are very good to turn men into such desirable and beautiful man-made women.

Nevertheless the skills of the Thai doctors are very good to turn men into such desirable and beautiful man-made women.

if u saw the photos, u prob won't say this statement :D

it is not the doc; it's the lady boy that are gifted

Status
Not open for further replies.