Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

Status
Not open for further replies.
29tim05 said:
anyone know, can we shoot the old hospital at view rd???

No ideas will drop by this sat to check it out.

Hey u guys want to go Sembawang park or Xiaoguilin this sunday morning? I have actually arranged for an outing with hugoleong to go Xiaoguilin shoot nxt week but he has something on nxt week so he wants to go this sunday instead. If u guys are ok, we can go either Sembawang Park or Xiaoguilin to shoot

nicholas68 said:
What time

aaron80 said:
Hi u guys want to go sembawang park take pics this sunday morning?

dun think i can make it man... will keep u posted... may have to inform u last min...

aaron80 said:
Hey u guys want to go Sembawang park or Xiaoguilin this sunday morning? I have actually arranged for an outing with hugoleong to go Xiaoguilin shoot nxt week but he has something on nxt week so he wants to go this sunday instead. If u guys are ok, we can go either Sembawang Park or Xiaoguilin to shoot

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=170019&page=19

Try to keep a look out on for thread. They go out shooting every weekend.

Anyone taking those old building (bunglow) near Sembawang CC and approached by Man in Blue? 2 days ago I saw a poor guy carrying a SLR (or DSLR) was stop by 2 Man in Blue and checking his cam. :eek:

Highly sensitive area!!

29tim05 said:
anyone know, can we shoot the old hospital at view rd???

You referring to July 4 Independence Day? The firework went up right in front of the block I stay. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

aaron80 said:
Sometimes you can see firework from Sembawang,near Blk 483 there..

lenney22 said:
You referring to July 4 Independence Day? The firework went up right in front of the block I stay. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I always look forwards to see the display.

The Sat before Jul 4 abt 8pm can try your luck at Sembawang Park. :)

lenney22 said:
Anyone taking those old building (bunglow) near Sembawang CC and approached by Man in Blue? 2 days ago I saw a poor guy carrying a SLR (or DSLR) was stop by 2 Man in Blue and checking his cam. :eek:

Highly sensitive area!!

I have been stopped twice taking photos in Sembawang area, once at night and once in the morning. Just be nice to the cops, they're just reviewing for "espionage" pictures. Make sure don't shoot any of the sensitive areas.

kre said:
I have been stopped twice taking photos in Sembawang area, once at night and once in the morning. Just be nice to the cops, they're just reviewing for "espionage" pictures. Make sure don't shoot any of the sensitive areas.

If you are going out the next time call me. 96705712

While heading to Sembawang park, from Sembawang CC to the park, don't take those area on your left, you should be safe. :bsmilie:

Can try along Simpang Kiri Jogging Track.

kre said:

eugeneceh said:
Nic, you let me know too ok? I should more likely be able to make it from next week onwards too. ;)

Bro. I think you better ask your gf permission frist. HAHAHAHA.
Me on MC for the next few day. Just have a minor operation on my leg and it really hurt.

nicholas68 said:
Bro. I think you better ask your gf permission frist. HAHAHAHA.
Me on MC for the next few day. Just have a minor operation on my leg and it really hurt.

ha ha... Bro, don't need lah. She will not be in Singapore for the next few months. ;)

What happened to your leg? Your son kicked you that day one?

Status
Not open for further replies.