Any photographer staying at Sembawang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
I am looking for Photographer staying near Sembawang MRT to go out for shooting around that area.

me me me

Actually can join the Yishun group. They are quite active. I had not joined their outing yet but plan to do so if suit my schedule.

DeSwitch said:
me me me

Actually can join the Yishun group. They are quite active. I had not joined their outing yet but plan to do so if suit my schedule.

can you let me know who to contact.

hi you can join us (yishun Cser) for kopi session or outing.. there will be a kopi session this fri night at 10pm @848 coffee shop...can contact me or sinori or xing

helfizad said:
hi you can join us (yishun Cser) for kopi session or outing.. there will be a kopi session this fri night at 10pm @848 coffee shop...can contact me or sinori or xing

So how am i going to recognise you

Jus look out for ppl using laptop or holding photgraph or camera or talk loudly abt camera things.

Hi hi I stay at Sembawang!!! Just 5 mins away from the MRT...but I beginner haven't even bought a DSLR yet....I intend to buy a D350...recommended for beginners? I am unskilled but very very interested in photography... i wanna hang out with more people to learn more things... anyone know of good deals for D350?
I found few clues...
All shops(Harvey Norman, Courts all that) selling at $1849
Nikon shop at Centrepoint selling at $1650
Some shop in the pathway from Centrepoint to Dhoby Ghaut MRT sell $1450

Alan Foto? heard its very cheap...

Mr Photo86 said:
Hi hi I stay at Sembawang!!! Just 5 mins away from the MRT...but I beginner haven't even bought a DSLR yet....I intend to buy a D350...recommended for beginners? I am unskilled but very very interested in photography... i wanna hang out with more people to learn more things... anyone know of good deals for D350?
I found few clues...
All shops(Harvey Norman, Courts all that) selling at $1849
Nikon shop at Centrepoint selling at $1650
Some shop in the pathway from Centrepoint to Dhoby Ghaut MRT sell $1450

Alan Foto? heard its very cheap...

AP - Alan Photo, #01-38 Sim Lim Square, Tel: 6336 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
AP-F - Alan Photo, #05-20 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6883 0922, e-mail: alanfoto@singnet.com.sg
CP - Cathay Photo, #01-11/14 Peninsula Plaza, Tel: 6337 4274, e-mail: email@cathayphoto.com.sg
John - John 3:16, #03-37 Funan Digitalife Mall, Tel: 6337 2877 / 6337 1897, e-mail: richardgan@pacific.net.sg
Lord's - Lord's Camera, 304 Orchard Road #01-79 Lucky Plaza, Tel: 6235 4605, e-mail: lordscom@singnet.com.sg
MS - MS Colour, Block 711 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8, #01-3501C, Tel: 6457 6380, e-mail: sales@mscolor.com.sg, web e-quote
TCW - The Camera Workshop, 3 Coleman Street, #01-31, Tel: 6336 1956 / 6336 7808, e-mail: tcwkshop@singnet.com.sg
TK - T K Foto Technic, 100 Beach Rd, #02-45 Shaw Towers, Tel: 6292 4533, e-mail: sales@tkfoto.com.sg

Send a email to me ask for a quotation. You will be surprise. D70s not a camera.

I stay in Wdls..last weekend i went to an old mosque,somewhere near Sembawang Park..nice place to take pix..looks like out-of-Singapore kinda place..very ulu...some passers by even asked me if anything happened there as i think nobody ever bother to shoot there..cheers,Sembawang has got some nice places to shoot...

Haha cause I am another poor 20 year old poly student saving up to buy a camera....so price is very important...may be buying in may....cause too many stuffs to pay for at a young age....

Thanks Nicholas68!!! I sent individual emails to ask the price.... Next time can go shoot foto together... but I have the passion lack the skills... i know a bit only...

helfizad said:

wow! 848 is only 5 mins walk from my home! But i can't make it this Fri night though... :( How do you normally let all others know of the outings? Through the forum? Is there a specific thread?

Mr Photo86 said:
Haha cause I am another poor 20 year old poly student saving up to buy a camera....so price is very important...may be buying in may....cause too many stuffs to pay for at a young age....

Thanks Nicholas68!!! I sent individual emails to ask the price.... Next time can go shoot foto together... but I have the passion lack the skills... i know a bit only...

Dear Brother
You are 20 years old. I am 36 yrs old and I am still learn gether together, shoot together and the most important sharing together.

Can call me at 96705712.

roDz said:
I stay in Wdls..last weekend i went to an old mosque,somewhere near Sembawang Park..nice place to take pix..looks like out-of-Singapore kinda place..very ulu...some passers by even asked me if anything happened there as i think nobody ever bother to shoot there..cheers,Sembawang has got some nice places to shoot...

Are you refering to the mosque near the bearch. if you farer down look out for 1 bottle neck club. Best place in Sembawang to do shoot.

Sometime when I want to be alone I just go there and do some shoot.

nicholas68 said:
Are you refering to the mosque near the bearch. if you farer down look out for 1 bottle neck club. Best place in Sembawang to do shoot.

Sometime when I want to be alone I just go there and do some shoot.

yeap,bro..thats the place..place looks ulu..and eerie at times...rite at the end theres a canal where ppl do fishing...i like to shoot at the long road......with big trees along the small road...it has the 70s look...

roDz said:
Oh interesting...perhaps next time I can go see see....I am a newbie...but me like everyday thinking of photography haha....

Hi I'm another photographer staying in sembawang! Don't mind meeting up wif the sembawang gang for a outing someday. I know abt the mosque too! but haven't shot it b4. wanna meet up 1 day to go? further up there's another stretch of sembawang beach that is even better than the normal one everyone goes to. how bout it guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.