Any photographer here as 'siao on' as him???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Anyone here as 'siao on' as him?

87162.jpg

;p ;p ;p

Piang! Got at least 5 cams on him! How to shoot like that??? :bigeyes:

WHAT THE *&^%$#@!!!!......... :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

World War III coming??? :think:

But one thing for sure.... this guy really 'lightens' up my day!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wait till you all see dagger in action :devil:

by looking at this photo and the only reaction is..

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

one question...what are the knee guards for?? he can actually lie prone with all that load??

the chicken wing posture is to prevent the big white mama from falling off his shoulder.

the knee pads.. i believe it's so that if he falls, he can slide on the pads and not risk falling face flat, injuring himself and breaking the stuff in the process.

but i must agree, this guy is plain weird. i'd rather travel with two cameras max.

Looks like he is shooting golf......so the distance to move around to be quite great. He brings so many just to prevent himself from moving around......HAHAHHAAA

Mad CANON user.....!!!! We will need when war comes...hahaha

din know nowadays a caddy oso muz help take photos and carry all these big mamas.. hahahaha!! :bsmilie: hmm.. wonder how he's gonna walk at the golf course?? oh man... :faint:

I see:

1) 300mm f2.8L
2) 16-35 f2.8L or 17-40 f4L
3) 24-70 f2.8L or 28-70 f2.8L
4) 70-200 f2.8L
5) 500mm f4L

Damn... and we thought carrying our stuff all day was hard already... :sweat:

chisiang said:
but his posture like all wrong leh! :angry: Got chicken wing posture :bsmilie:

erm... although its a wrong posture... u will have to forgive him.. look at his cameras on this left arm... if he doenst hang his arms in mid-air... his cameras will fall off.....

hes totally great.. can he donate me 1 canon camera to play with ?? i would prefer a 1DsMkII.... ;p and a 600mm L lens too.... hehehehe

hEy !! LOOK !!! NIKON Professional straps... for Canon cameras... lol !! YAY !! finally.. a NIKON product on him !! YAY !!

Status
Not open for further replies.