Any pet events?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
511
0
0
42
Sengkang
#1
I remember there is a Clubsnapper (I think nick is PetPhotographer) who will provide us with details of pet events. He seems to have disappear, but does anyone here knows of where can I get such info?
 

spitfire

New Member
Oct 27, 2002
319
0
0
Hougang
Visit site
#2
Damien said:
I remember there is a Clubsnapper (I think nick is PetPhotographer) who will provide us with details of pet events. He seems to have disappear, but does anyone here knows of where can I get such info?
Hey Damien... I would be interested too...
Upz :)
 

laugh

New Member
Jun 2, 2003
285
0
0
Visit site
#3
i know this sunday got some dog obedience show at expo. Cant remember the exact time though.. :D
 

cast123

New Member
Nov 28, 2003
617
0
0
Spore
Visit site
#4
there is this event:
SKC 142nd & 143rd Championship Dog Show
Singapore Expo Hall 6A
10-Apr-05 to 10-Apr-05
Start Time: 09:00; End Time : 18:00

entrance fee is $5
 

Damien

New Member
Apr 14, 2003
511
0
0
42
Sengkang
#6
cast123 said:
there is this event:
SKC 142nd & 143rd Championship Dog Show
Singapore Expo Hall 6A
10-Apr-05 to 10-Apr-05
Start Time: 09:00; End Time : 18:00

entrance fee is $5
Cool!
Spitfire, do you want to join me for this pet shoot?
 

spitfire

New Member
Oct 27, 2002
319
0
0
Hougang
Visit site
#7
Damien said:
Cool!
Spitfire, do you want to join me for this pet shoot?
urgghh.. its kind of difficult for me this sunday as I've joined the coming AG shoot on that same day too.. :confused:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom