any Pentaxians in the Scene.City program at CNA Channel 106?

HYPY13

May 28, 2009
Geographical centre of S'pore
Hi Pentaxians, are anyone of you invited/participated as guest photographers in this TV series hosted by Tom Ang? If so can you alert as as to which episode so that we may make it a point to catch it? It's on Tuesdays at 9.30pm.

I thought its a repeat?
Anyway, I don't recall any Pentax being used. (no sponsorship budget) :D

We got our own Frank Feng as celebrity photographer who will be honoring us with his presence this 14Aug during the Pentaxian Outing. :D

I thought its a repeat?

We got our own Frank Feng as celebrity photographer who will be honoring us with his presence this 14Aug during the Pentaxian Outing. :D

he must wear the cowboy hat and khaki photojournalist vest though :bsmilie:

he must wear the cowboy hat and khaki photojournalist vest though :bsmilie:

I can lend him the hat.
Vest he needs to buy one. :bsmilie:

good thing i saw this thread... thought the show is tmr...

I thought its a repeat?

Oh whaaaat a pity!!! not even a nominal presence of 1 Pentaxian boat in the canikon sea :thumbsd:

OK, lets have a drum roll to welcome our celeb Frank FW with his vest, k7 & complete with a pony tail this week-end.

Man, I need to shake off the extra fat gained in the past years, but only 2 days left, can't change much I guess :(

Better get Leengirl or Brian's GF to be our model ;p

Man, I need to shake off the extra fat gained in the past years, but only 2 days left, can't change much I guess :(

Better get Leengirl or Brian's GF to be our model ;p

HOoo I heard my name but I guess the attention is not on me :eek:

Anyway, won't be able to join you guys for this month's outing as I going to the Botanical gardens with my family :(

HOoo I heard my name but I guess the attention is not on me :eek:

Anyway, won't be able to join you guys for this month's outing as I going to the Botanical gardens with my family :(

Why not ask your family to go to AMK Garden instead? There are plenty of plants there for your family to do botanic research ;)

Why not ask your family to go to AMK Garden instead? There are plenty of plants there for your family to do botanic research ;)

Mmm...... Not a bad idea:think:, now I have to think of ways to sell them this idea

Mmm...... Not a bad idea:think:, now I have to think of ways to sell them this idea

tell them AMK park got mac near near (inside the park) ... then AMK hub also near near ....

Y all of the sudden Botanical gardens ?

tell them AMK park got mac near near (inside the park) ... then AMK hub also near near ....

Y all of the sudden Botanical gardens ?

Haha no idea leh, just want to bring our dogs out for a walk and botanical gardens comes into mind :)