Any online consolidated listing of commercial rental space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Is there any local consolidated listing of commercial rental space by different agents/companies?

I tried to search for some commercial properties for rent, but it's such a hassle to search through many agents from many real estate companies..

Or if there's any listing for updated local shophouse rental, it will be great too!

And also a question to agents or the real estate people here, what is co-broke?

Thanks very much in advance! :)

Hey bro,

Try Phantom models?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=3473600#post3473600

Good to collaborate with them for commercial work too :)

Let me know if you need help :)

Can try moccha.com too.Lots of listing of factory space/Tech rental space/shophouses. Will pass u more if u need.

Co-Broke: The term referring to the cooperation of brokers from two different firms on a sale or rental. Most co-brokes are on a 50/50 split of the commission earned.

Hey bro, thanks so much for the info. I searched through Mocca.com last night, but a lot of their commercial spaces are not suitable for me..

What I need is a space for me to run my photography business, so it can be less than 1000 sq ft.. I mainly meet clients there only, and not running a full studio setup. 90% of my works are on-site, only 10% are catered to product shoot in the premise.

Currently my place is at Purvis Street, the location is superb, but I feel I need a larger space.. Don't mind somewhere directly outside CBD, because if I can secure a place with lower $ psf, I could also get a car/van to commute between home and office.

Is there anywhere online I could find co-broke listing?

Hey bro,

Try Phantom models?

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=3473600#post3473600

Good to collaborate with them for commercial work too :)

Let me know if you need help :)

Can try moccha.com too.Lots of listing of factory space/Tech rental space/shophouses. Will pass u more if u need.

Co-Broke: The term referring to the cooperation of brokers from two different firms on a sale or rental. Most co-brokes are on a 50/50 split of the commission earned.

Hey bro, thanks so much for the info. I searched through Mocca.com last night, but a lot of their commercial spaces are not suitable for me..

What I need is a space for me to run my photography business, so it can be less than 1000 sq ft.. I mainly meet clients there only, and not running a full studio setup. 90% of my works are on-site, only 10% are catered to product shoot in the premise.

Currently my place is at Purvis Street, the location is superb, but I feel I need a larger space.. Don't mind somewhere directly outside CBD, because if I can secure a place with lower $ psf, I could also get a car/van to commute between home and office.

Is there anywhere online I could find co-broke listing?

Hi behyx,

Co-broke is between agents snice u r not an agents there isn't a need to co-broke. Just look for listing can le... any listing will do!

By the way if u are looking for a office space i have one just outside CBD area 613sqft with 2 partition rooms.

Call me @ 97437934 for more details.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.