Any one switched from canon to nikon and regretted??

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurboiboi

Jan 8, 2003
Loyang
blurboiboi.instantlogic.com
hi would like to find out anyone switched from a canon dslr system to a nikon one and has regretted doing so??.. if so wats the reason leh??..

You throw bait for flame war :nono: .

Regards,
Arto.

I know of someone who did that and he missed using the old system.

Before one changes , the price to pay for is steep. That means selling away and buying again.

Wah!

Interesting question..but waiting for C-N war to start all over again.:sweat: :sweat:

Can rephrase the question to be more generic like "Have anyone switch system and then later regretted".... leaves more room for discussion.

why can't everybody just get along? :dunno:

There is a term for it...cant remember the word... but basically it means self justification in the items you purchase, and you will want your purchase opinion to be reinforced by other people. Pretty common. ;)

woah...this kind of thread sure leads to war. But would like to hear their reasonings though cos it would be interesting to know the strength and weaknesses of each system.

i switched to Nikon and i hated it alot, its in all ways inferior to that of Canon, Canon is the ultimate, Canon RULES ALL, with Canon, i can easily act and take photos like a pro, with Canon i could flaunt my hip Canon dSLR systems to all my friends... without Canon, theres no light in the world for me, with Nikon, i've fell deeper and deeper into the void of darkness :cry:

If anyone feels like trashing their nikon equipment, PM me. I will happily do it for you FOC. :D

skip both, get leica if so worried... :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

i switched to Nikon and i hated it alot, its in all ways inferior to that of Canon, Canon is the ultimate, Canon RULES ALL, with Canon, i can easily act and take photos like a pro, with Canon i could flaunt my hip Canon dSLR systems to all my friends... without Canon, theres no light in the world for me, with Nikon, i've fell deeper and deeper into the void of darkness :cry:
White lens... you forgot white lens... Yeah.. those with a red ring around them... what do you call them?? J? K? Oh.. oh.. it's L!! It's L!!

i'm puzzled by your avatar. surely nikon has some strength to hold its market over other brands. how about nikon's build and nikkor's glass?

hi would like to find out anyone switched from a canon dslr system to a nikon one and has regretted doing so??.. if so wats the reason leh??..

whatever you buy, someone will show you why another system is better, either for a different shooting style or a new evolved feature.

If you want know more about canon, join the canongraphers to check out more.
if you want know more about nikon, join the NUG to check out more.
you should check out pentax system too!
maybe sony..

even if you read someone's very good analysis and recommendations, you will still not be convinced totally until you actually try the system yourself. once you become comfy w that system, it will become the best for you.

try to know what type of photographer are you, and see which system complements your style best.

do a search and read from all sources rather than to look for a conclusion (there is none).

Status
Not open for further replies.