Any one sign-up MIO TV during comexshow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

armadillo

Jan 30, 2006
Pinnacle@Duxton
Just curious if any one sign-up MIO TV during comexshow.
Cause I did, sign-up last day of comexshow, and the appointment of installation should be today 17 Sep 2007.
So take half day off today, and waited until now still no show.
Call up singtel, and guess what they told me:
You MIO TV already activated and will bill accordingly start from today, but there is no record of the installation work in the computer, so that is why nobody come to install today :thumbsd: :sweat:

Any one experience the same problem?

Hmmm seem nobody sign-up with MIO TV.
So my mistake signing up at the first place :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

be more firm with singtel
and ask them to wake up their bloody idea

if indeed they supposed to come and install but didn't
and there isn't any misunderstanding on your part
you have the absolute right to be nasty, dude

Just call up singtel again, they said will call me again by today for the next installation appointment :hammer:
If no show again, I guess I have to cancel it :complain:

Just call up singtel again, they said will call me again by today for the next installation appointment :hammer:
If no show again, I guess I have to cancel it :complain:

must show your colour la
demand explanation as to why got appointment on 17 sep but no show
and ask why if no one install and they are in charge of installation how can they charge you for lack of service provided

Cause I did, sign-up last day of comexshow, and the appointment of installation should be today 17 Sep 2007.
You MIO TV already activated and will bill accordingly start from today, but there is no record of the installation work in the computer, so that is why nobody come to install today :thumbsd: :sweat:

This is what happens when a big company outsource such technical work to small companies.

:cool:

U get alot of frustrations :p

Good luck in getting thru their tech support :)

This is what happens when a big company outsource such technical work to small companies.

:cool:

U get alot of frustrations :p

Good luck in getting thru their tech support :)

you like outsourcing?

i think outsourcing is very stupid trend

but it's happening everywhere leh :sweat:

if people want to outsource must screen the company they outsource to properly mar, where got anyhow throw to any **** company that offers cheap price

The explanation is simple, they forgot to input installation work into their computer database :confused:

someone call me regarding the FREE mio...

my appt is this sat...

they better come... if not... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

After many call and complaint to singtel at last they tell me the installation is tomorrow, hope they kept their promise. Otherwise will cancel it :dunno:

When you sign up for the Mio plan, did they pass you a receipt or some form of documentation about your sign up? Did they write on the document that they will come at a specific date to install their hardware?

Usually for such stuff, I will ask the customer service person to write it down in black and white as a form of proof. It saves everyone's time from such miscommuncation.

Yes ofcourse, in the application form stated the date and time clearly :)

they tried to hard sell me Mio when i went to recontract but I told them free oso don't want..:bsmilie:
they told me use 6 months free.. then if don't want.. just call them and they will come and pick it up. yeah right.. i got to wait at home for them to come eh? then got to tan koo koo.

Anyway learnt a lesson, in the future if u have an appointment with singtel just call them again to confirm the date.
miotv.jpg

Singtel MIO TV contractor come to install yesterday as promise, but somehow my MIO TV line is not activated by Singtel yet :angry:
Really don't understand what is work co-ordination, if any of you have sign-up with MIO TV, you can check you internet speed at least the bandwidth must be 10Mbps and above, if below mean not activated yet.

Really screwed up service from what I hear. Singtel really quite a badly run company.

hwy...after all the initial problems...mind giving some feedback and review on the broadcast quality of the shows and the contents...

I heard someone singing song about it...which i have my doubts.

rgds
KM

Singtel MIO TV contractor come to install yesterday as promise, but somehow my MIO TV line is not activated by Singtel yet :angry:
Really don't understand what is work co-ordination, if any of you have sign-up with MIO TV, you can check you internet speed at least the bandwidth must be 10Mbps and above, if below mean not activated yet.

i hear, if its 10 mbps, need extra new lines ??

Status
Not open for further replies.