Any one knows how much it costs to repair Nokia LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox

Feb 15, 2004
Bedok
Heh.. My platoon-mate's phone got damaged during a minor driving incident and I'm picking up the tab for the repairs. It's a Nokia 7210 w/o warranty. So any kind soul knows roughly how much the repairs will cost?

check out for you tonight at my house's ah beng hp repair shop.

yanyewkay said:
check out for you tonight at my house's ah beng hp repair shop.

Okay, thanks. Actually thinking of sending it in to a Nokia Care Centre.

ooh.. then might as well give them a call? 7210 should be out of warranty already. you'll incur labour charges also..

yanyewkay said:
ooh.. then might as well give them a call? 7210 should be out of warranty already. you'll incur labour charges also..

Ya.. There was no warranty for it in the first place because it was a gift to his mum. Heh.. Don't mind paying for the repair costs since it's a lot better than go to DB.. LOL.. Was damn lucky no injuries or damages to the vehicle considering what happened..

Firefox said:
Ya.. There was no warranty for it in the first place because it was a gift to his mum. Heh.. Don't mind paying for the repair costs since it's a lot better than go to DB.. LOL.. Was damn lucky no injuries or damages to the vehicle considering what happened..

What happened? :dunno:

Bean said:
What happened? :dunno:

Heh.. Was negotiating a corner when one of the wheels hit a depression.. Then the jeep skidded a little before doing a 360' spin and slamming into a slope..

satan_18349 said:
should be $50, + $25.75 labour charge...IIRC...

Hey... Great... Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.