Any one know where to buy good Hot Dog in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangkuangz

Sep 16, 2003
Visit site
Last time we have Viking Hot Dog near CK Tang (which is now close) ...

any suggestion?

Think Viking hot dog shifted to ECP.. one of the shops next to McD.. but that was months ago, not sure if they're still there now.. i like Julius Orange's hotdogs, as well as the chilli dog at Mos Burger ;)

erm..

u should ask "sausage"

he knows his brothers best :bsmilie:

:p

Ikea...dunno y...

Just like to eat the hotdogs there. :)

rainman said:
Ikea...dunno y...

Oh yes!

I second that.....at least two each time when I am there.....

Very nice........... :lovegrin:

Jus a humble suggestion: get the FRESH sausages sold at Cold Storage and grill them yourself. Veli easy!

They are REAL sausages often made by hotels and once you have tasted them, you won't want to settle for anything less!

Just slap on da mustard, raw onions, fresh lettuce and hot-dog relish!

Ends up cheaper summor!

NJOY! ;)

somehow the sausages sold here can't really beat the flavour of those i ate in new zealand... strange.

rainman said:
Ikea...dunno y...

IKEA :thumbsup:
Think of the hotdogs there makes me hungry liao. :bsmilie:

Venom81 said:
IKEA :thumbsup:
Think of the hotdogs there makes me hungry liao. :bsmilie:

Problem with IKEA hot dog is small leh .... and not much variety. I think in Viking you had options of sausages that you want :heart: plus all the topping like onions etc .... hmm thinking of them make me hungry ... will try the MOS burger one first .... :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

there is a stall in chinatown selling Hot dog !!
owned by an ah mo

think is german hot dog .

yes. the hotdog at Ikea Bukit Merah.... :thumbsup: with load of mustard.... :faint:

locksley: you mean that german guy near smith street and behind CK department ? :think:

Used to go crazy over A&W Coney dog and on Tue or Wed they sell it for $1. Not sure if this is still available. Anyone?

its' tuesday. Tuesday is Coney Day.

Too bad all the A&W outlets around singapore (correct me if i'm wrong) closed down already. The only time I get to eat A&W is in Malaysia.

That said, the new Mcdonalds twister fries taste something like the really good curly fries from A&W last time :)

jbma said:
Used to go crazy over A&W Coney dog and on Tue or Wed they sell it for $1. Not sure if this is still available. Anyone?

Feinwerkbau said:
Jus a humble suggestion: get the FRESH sausages sold at Cold Storage and grill them yourself. Veli easy!

They are REAL sausages often made by hotels and once you have tasted them, you won't want to settle for anything less!

Just slap on da mustard, raw onions, fresh lettuce and hot-dog relish!

Ends up cheaper summor!

NJOY! ;)

yeah.. you can try the "Jacksonville's Betta With Chreddar" sausage! It's very yummy and the cheese will melt and oozes out when you bite it! :thumbsup:

Viking below lucky plaza foodcourt have (if still there, shd be).

Status
Not open for further replies.