Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

sino238

Nov 30, 2010
Hi! Anyone know where is the best hosting service to load my photo online without losing the quality? Can share?

I think....anywhere except Facebook...

Flickr doesn't re-compress the photos like Facebook does. Picassa doesn't too.

sino238 said:
Hi! Anyone know where is the best hosting service to load my photo online without losing the quality? Can share?

My personal preference is Flickr, the quality still remains and you can choose different sizes to share. Hmm the only thing is that it's 300mb per month, any more and you have to pay.

I think....anywhere except Facebook...

Flickr doesn't re-compress the photos like Facebook does. Picassa doesn't too.

Yes! Quality lose with finished loading. Tat is wat I hate...

There are a few sites but I think most will recommend flickr.

Don know is it my problem. There is once I uploaded my pic to flickr, and tried to copy the link in clubsnap, no image is upload at all. Why is tat so?

does picasa only downgrade the quality for smaller size images? It seems the original size images are still the same.

Face Book is best place for load your photo without losing the quality.

are you sure? from what i know, not only does facebook compress the images till it's horrid, there's no guarantee that someone won't take your image to use for their own purposes.

are you sure? from what i know, not only does facebook compress the images till it's horrid, there's no guarantee that someone won't take your image to use for their own purposes.

on flickr, someone can also take your image by viewing page source :bsmilie:

on flickr, someone can also take your image by viewing page source :bsmilie:

not everyone knows that or would know but not do that.... :bsmilie: but you just revealed it :bsmilie:
there is no way to prevent people stealing your photos if you post it online. Once anyone able to view your photos, the photos are already INSIDE their computers, all they need to do is just find out where are they.

Don't put it online if you worried about people stealing it.

there is no way to prevent people stealing your photos if you post it online. Once anyone able to view your photos, the photos are already INSIDE their computers, all they need to do is just find out where are they.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fully agree. hmmmmmm. now you've reminded me where to find them :bsmilie:

Always attach a virus to your photos. So who ever steals or hijack it, the virus will be released ............................... :flame::bsmilie: :bsmilie: & your photo is safe

madmartian said:
Always attach a virus to your photos. So who ever steals or hijack it, the virus will be released ............................... :flame::bsmilie: :bsmilie: & your photo is safe

lol sounds like an excellent idea!