any one know such forums in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golgotha said:
Like that how? I need a BnS lei............

Yup! B&S is cheaper here plus you have more options too. Welcome to Singapore Photography site mate.:)

Anyone from Melbourne? Would like to know if there's any photography clubs or forums like CS. :)

Thanks.........but no disrespect, the forum pales in comparison to CS.............Gonna have withdrawal symptoms soon liao

Sion said:

Hi Sion,

I had a look, but all the photographers seemed to be football players with Kodak P&S cameras.

There were loads of photo's of beer at the barbie and Kangaroo's in the back ground :dunno:

Pablo said:
Hi Sion,

I had a look, but all the photographers seemed to be football players with Kodak P&S cameras.

There were loads of photo's of beer at the barbie and Kangaroo's in the back ground :dunno:

Does it says, "What the bloody hell you use to take the photos?" :bsmilie:

Golgotha said:
Thanks.........but no disrespect, the forum pales in comparison to CS.............Gonna have withdrawal symptoms soon liao

I think one of the reasons that Australia doesn't have a popular forum such as ClubSnap is because there is at the national level a federation of camera clubs and in most suburbs in big city like Sydney there is a camera club.

If I am not mistaken I think Nikon club in Australia has a web site.

Sion said:
I think one of the reasons that Australia doesn't have a popular forum such as ClubSnap is because there is at the national level a federation of camera clubs and in most suburbs in big city like Sydney there is a camera club.

If I am not mistaken I think Nikon club in Australia has a web site.

That's quite true. Well at least i found a photogrphic soceity in Melbourne. Thanks for the help guys.

Golgotha said:
That's why we're here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.