Any one game for shooting tomorrow morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tulip123

Jan 24, 2006
Hi all

I am a newbie and thinking of going out for some shooting of any kind tomorrow morning, I know this is a long shot, but in case there are people out there who wants to go or already going then I can come along. Thanks.

Will check back this space for response.

Actually nothing in mind, just feel like taking pictures, past by the esplanade area this afternoon, wonder nearby location is good for scenery shooting, the merlion location, sunrise maybe?

Any suggestion are welcome.

Tulip123 said:
Hi all

I am a newbie and thinking of going out for some shooting of any kind tomorrow morning, I know this is a long shot, but in case there are people out there who wants to go or already going then I can come along. Thanks.

today shoot bird not enuff eh?

A lot a ppl but no kakis leh.

Del_Ctrlnoalt, Jayson, longkangman, keen or not, if keen we can decide time and place.

I guess that's a no go, thanks for your attention anyway:(

Why dont u shoot solo at esplanade area? U can try to shoot from 7am until 7pm, see how the sunlight change the image from morning to evening.

Astin said:
Why dont u shoot solo at esplanade area? U can try to shoot from 7am until 7pm, see how the sunlight change the image from morning to evening.

hahaha .... dont try to be funny ... :bsmilie:

Tulip123 said:
Hi all

just FYI, smu beach party, waikiki is held tmr @ sentosa. from 9am onwards
i expect lots of people with their equipment tmr
look for the guys from smusaic if you're interested

What a waste, went to bed after last posting hence missed all threads until this morning, thanks for all your suggestions anyway, would have joined the chinatown shoot otherwise.

Family should be at higher priority, I understand because I am a family man too!

outing.jpg

END of our outing!!

Ha, quite a telling image, for us at least, 2 tired looking bags resting, after a round of shooting in the vicinity. Good work Gomus, quick composition while I was off buying drinks :thumbsup:

PS What is the quickest way to paste some photos here? was trying the copy and paste and it did not work.

Tulip123 said:
Ha, quite a telling image, for us at least, 2 tired looking bags resting, after a round of shooting in the vicinity. Good work Gomus, quick composition while I was off buying drinks :thumbsup:

PS What is the quickest way to paste some photos here? was trying the copy and paste and it did not work.

Look for a web hosting site and upload it there.

By using the "Insert Icon" button, paste the url there.

Cheers

Tulip123 said:

one of the easiest site is http://www.photovideoi.com/share
just copy the link for phpbb forums

Thanks for the pointers, trying the following pic out, it is one taken on the day, what I like about it was the colour of windows fading from red to pink, please comments critically, thanks.

dsc_0127.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.