Status
Not open for further replies.

EOS10D

Deregistered
Aug 7, 2005
would like to tag along with those going
to shoot getai singers
anyone organising one ???

did not hear of any leh...... not much publicity as previous year?

I heard all these cannot anyhow shoot... sorry for being superstitious

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
shoot the stage, dun shoot the audience... esp the front row ones...:nono:

:bigeyes: .... :eek: ... :sweat: ....
DUN SCARE ME ..... :bheart:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
shoot the stage, dun shoot the audience... esp the front row ones...:nono:

the first row is usually empty....

I wanted to go take gatai but was warned not to coz it's NOT meant to be taken. And another reason is, other than the spooky reason, there might be some gangster 'looking after' the getai and prohabit people from taking photos. waiting kenna bash for nothing

psx2sg said:
I wanted to go take gatai but was warned not to coz it's NOT meant to be taken. And another reason is, other than the spooky reason, there might be some gangster 'looking after' the getai and prohabit people from taking photos. waiting kenna bash for nothing

den look like your avatar liao... :bsmilie:

EOS10D said:
would like to tag along with those going
to shoot getai singers
anyone organising one ???

If you are superstitious enough, I suggest you give it a miss. All these getais are for our 'good brothers' to enjoy and not for us. That's why the first row is normally empty. It's up to you to believe :think:

or unless u're a reporter...

Kim Dong Moon said:
when this Getai start ? any date ? Want to notice about the first row empty seat..... usually dun pay attention for it

ya, i have done it... but u have to ask the org for permission before hand. They have some pretty strict rules u have to adhere.

Kim Dong Moon said:
when this Getai start ? any date ? Want to notice about the first row empty seat..... usually dun pay attention for it

Just look out in evening chinese newspaper. Normally, they put which area having which getai and the MCs.

so who is going ???

hands uup

1)
2)
3)

and don't use ladder.. might mysteriously fall from it..:bsmilie:

Would it not be quite a task to focus under the dark ambience? I mean to get the right exposure, that will be at least a 0.8 - 10 second (it will be too noisy anyway to shoot at high iso).

For your info, there's gonna be some getai-like in this month... Should start at 7.30pm onwards.

5 Sept
Maxwell market

9 Sept
Blk 701 Bedok Reservoir Road

12 Sept
Blk 110 Bukit Purmei Road

15 Sept
Blk 537 Bedok North Ave 3

16 Sept
Loyang Tua Pek Gong

17 Sept
Arumugam Rd & Blk 648 Hougang Ave 8

18 Sept
Arumugam Rd & Blk 168 Punggol Plaza

20 Sept
Blk 168 Punggol Plaza

21 Sept
Blk 168 Punggol Plaza

Got this info from a well source getai follower. Sorry if my info is wrong. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.