Any one been to Ubin lately ?

rcheong1282

Jun 30, 2010
West
Hello

Am thinking of going to Ubin for a walk as well as to take some shots.....it has been a long long time since I was last there.

Anyone care to share any interesting places there to visit ?

:D RC

Everywhere looks interesting..good old Kampong..I saw some guys going there for Macro too...oh ya, check out the Quarry...anyway, the place is really not big...rent a bicycle and explore...

Thanks ......... heard that the ferry only take off when it is full.....if not have to pay up the rest of the seats ?

Thanks ......... heard that the ferry only take off when it is full.....if not have to pay up the rest of the seats ?

Tt's true. but don't have to worry if it's on weekend. There are many ppl going to and fro...easily filled...

Thanks Bro........thinking of beating the crowds & take a day off from work to explore the place.....

Don't worried. It is durian season, so you could even catch the 1st boat before 7 without pay the extra.

If on normal day without the durian season, the 1st boat would like leaves around ~7:30. That is the time when those need to work in Ubin converge to take the boat.

If there is construction work going on, it could even be earlier.

Hello

Am thinking of going to Ubin for a walk as well as to take some shots.....it has been a long long time since I was last there.

Anyone care to share any interesting places there to visit ?

:D RC

the last time i went there was abt 2 years ago... but i could remember quite vividly.

take a trip to chek jawa,(not sure if its spelt this way). if ur lucky u can see horseshoe crabs. once i saw them mating during my obs trip. wasnt allowed to bring camera so it was quite sad.

then there is always the rocky beaches at jelutong... u can also see the floating houses. (is that wad they are called?)

take a trip to butterfly garden/path, where u can see macro heaven...

apart from that just roam around lor:think:

get a good bike. dun wear jeans. i wore jeans when i went alone, shot with film. havent developed it for 2 years already:sweat: wearing jeans+bikes+terrain gives u bad abrasions in ur crotch area. so be warned:devil:

there is a hot girl somewhere in the woods.

is my secret model, in pink.. and she likes to take portraits of herself. but i'm not telling you where she is exactly!

there is a hot girl somewhere in the woods.

is my secret model, in pink.. and she likes to take portraits of herself. but i'm not telling you where she is exactly!

I think dannyfox will be interested in this :)

thanks for yr advice...well noted....

I just went recce with my friend 2 weeks ago and will be going again next week when the tide is low on a weekday. If you interested you may want to join us.:)

we choose the timing where it won't rain and the tide is low. Can only hope that hour won't rain prob not the whole day though.