Any old playground to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dominator

Mar 7, 2005
Amazon Forest
Hello everyone,
You guys got come by any old playground that still exist? Those with merry-go-round...wooden see-saw, etc...all build on the sand compound(where you used to play go-li aka marble!)
If you do know of one, please share it out here :)
I'll like to visit these places if avaliable...to refresh old memories...and for kids of the future to know~

aa.jpg

bb.jpg

hmm kids of future....I agree with you, considering nowadays many kids play violent video games.

dominator said:
Hello everyone,
You guys got come by any old playground that still exist? Those with merry-go-round...wooden see-saw, etc...all build on the sand compound(where you used to play go-li aka marble!)
I'll like to visit these places if avaliable...to refresh old memories...and for kids of the future to know~

aa.jpg

bb.jpg

How come cannot view your pics?

yea I can't see them any more. He must of taken them down.

dominator said:
Hello everyone,

aa.jpg

bb.jpg

I thought I saw one at Changi Village some time back......next to the hawker center that is near the jetty to Ubin?????? Not sure still there or not....

jbma said:
How come cannot view your pics?

ya lor.. i just found out what happened! :dunno:

Scheduled System Maintenance until 4am mst.

The Photobucket Team

There is a playground at Lower Pierce reservoir.. near the carpark. but its not longer with sand, rubber mat. but they do still have the swings, and the turnaround thingy..spin spin spin... weeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.