Any old member around?

Still shooting. Busy as ever.

From shooting stock when I was last here to shooting for e commerce now.

Reactions: marios_pittas
Come in to say hello. Luckily my account still works. Lol.

Haven't login and visited for many years already, came in today for some weird reason and saw this thread. Surprised I still can remember my username and password.

This forum has changed so much from last time, it's like a ghost town now. Kopitiam used to be SO ACTIVE :)

reporting here. also never log in for long time, probably 7-8 years....still can log in... :)
the forum is now so quiet, not much discussions...

I guess once we claim the title of "old member"is like making a claim of being aged as well.. not that there is anything wrong with being aged.. and mature.. aiahhh

Remember my 1st meeting with Adam at basement foodcourt of Peninsula Plaza ... :p

Just visiting as I wanted to get more info on what new mirrorless system to buy. currently canon user but since I'm not going to use RF lenses anymore I am still deciding between Sony and Canon. But seems very quiet now....

Was in the train today and overheard 2 school kids talk about L lens at the olympics lol. Didn't know there are still kids in to this sort of thing nowadays. Anyway it made think back to when i was much more active on CS. Decided to try to login, luckily my password still works and immediately saw this thread. Must have been at least 6 years now. Scary how something that was a big part of your life then gradually slipped away without you noticing until you no longer think about it anymore. For me it was because of the birth of my first child then.

Yeah have not visited this site for a while. Also have not 'touch' my camera for more than a year due to covid. Today, try to shoot a video and my D610 show Err. Panic and search the web on how to diy.

Various advices on cleaning of contact point, to trying to manually flip the mirror or reset. End of the day, I adjust to mirror up and then shoot and everything back to mormal. I did hear the mirror filp then nothing happen. So, sharing here should anyone face similar problem, try this first.

Hello there! It's been awhile.

Join 2004. 18 long years ago.