Any of you at NDP Preview today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleepless

Jul 26, 2004
Telok Kurau
Hi all, this is my first msg in ClubSNAP though I've been reading the forum for nearly 2 weeks. ;)

Just curious, were any of you at the NDP Preview today? I saw a number of photographers gathering today near the indoor stadium. There were taking photos away of a training session. I was one of the performers. :)

If u were there, please post ur photos so that we can take a look. :cool:

Oh... u were one of the girls performing the dance performance? How was the preview? Did'ya all enjoy urself?

I stopped by for a bit. :) But u gotta wait, I shot on film. ;p

i went for the south east campfire at the east coast beach, got fireworks but only 3 photographers there. the turn out is abt 10000 ppl

Oops, ur a guy... hahah :sweat: mistaken for another practise... :sweat: :sweat:

Foxtwo: Feels great performing in the 60,000 strong crowd in National Stadium. :D

tunster: the shot on the girl on the steps in interesting. Was just thinking of a name to give the photo...

Saw a group of about 12 photographers meeting up outside indoor stadium. Juz wondering is any of them are in CS. ;)

yeah. i was there at the inddor stadium too. if you don't mind me asking, which group are you from?

Poon said:
yeah. i was there at the inddor stadium too. if you don't mind me asking, which group are you from?
so hard to find you leh..... went rd the stadium..... and there you are.. at the indoor stadium....

you :thumbsup:

hehhehee.e....

Status
Not open for further replies.