Any O2 Flame user?

Status
Not open for further replies.

syc77

Oct 27, 2002
Earth
Visit site
just want to check if u have tried using the USB OTG,linked to ur cam/card reader n transfer the pics over to Flame?is it possible?if yes,how long did it take?much much batt was used?

You post on wrong forum. Kopitiam may suit this thread.

Regards,
Arto.

I have been using it for more then a month now. A solid phone, but no software support to use it's power!:cry:

after trying out life, flame's performance seems to be slow. it nothing more than other than the big vga screen pda.

I have been using it for more then a month now. A solid phone, but no software support to use it's power!:cry:

Haha.. The GSM/3G antenna is designed in Singapore. ;p The graphics engine is a nVidia GoForce 5500. The WLAN antenna is not that fantastic though.

You post on wrong forum. Kopitiam may suit this thread.

Regards,
Arto.
the reason y i posted here is bcos i dont see it as a PPC phone but also an alt form of storage device for the cam. :)

lightning,have u tried what i have suggested in my 1st post?thanks.
:)

the reason y i posted here is bcos i dont see it as a PPC phone but also an alt form of storage device for the cam. :)

lightning,have u tried what i have suggested in my 1st post?thanks.
:)

How can it be an alternate storage device? It is not using harddisk so the solid state memory are only as big as the cards you're using for cameras.

How can it be an alternate storage device? It is not using harddisk so the solid state memory are only as big as the cards you're using for cameras.

the phone itself has a 2GB storing space excluding the microSD.

Considering O2 flame size to get 2GB storing space, I prefer SD or CF which is bigger and smaller. Not to mention its power usage.

Regards,
Arto.

4Gb CF and SDs are very common for digital cameras. What is 2Gb, minus off the space the programs you have in there take up? If you're thinking of an external storage device, it should be at least 30x the size of your cards, otherwise it doesn't make sense at all.

Considering O2 flame size to get 2GB storing space, I prefer SD or CF which is bigger and smaller. Not to mention its power usage.

Regards,
Arto.

4Gb CF and SDs are very common for digital cameras. What is 2Gb, minus off the space the programs you have in there take up? If you're thinking of an external storage device, it should be at least 30x the size of your cards, otherwise it doesn't make sense at all.

that tot did came to me but i dont like to carry a collection of cards n plus the fact that i only once managed to shoot up all 2 x 2 gig cards.

how many programs would one really installed into his/her PPC?the ones u really need?the rest of the unused storage is usually filled with mp3,yes?as for those OTG ext storage devices,i think it's an overkill.how many can raise up their hands n say they used all 4gig + 30x OTG?in an event?mayb if u shoot raw?even if u can,ur batts might b drained b4 the storage is filled up.(i might b wrong since i dont shoot raw.)

yup,Flame is also another power hungry device.i have a XDA IIs.cant really blame it as it has a 3.6" screen.

yup,Flame is also another power hungry device.i have a XDA IIs.cant really blame it as it has a 3.6" screen.
So I am on my way to Eten x800 ;) instead of O2 flame.

Regards,
Arto.

that tot did came to me but i dont like to carry a collection of cards n plus the fact that i only once managed to shoot up all 2 x 2 gig cards.

how many programs would one really installed into his/her PPC?the ones u really need?the rest of the unused storage is usually filled with mp3,yes?as for those OTG ext storage devices,i think it's an overkill.how many can raise up their hands n say they used all 4gig + 30x OTG?in an event?mayb if u shoot raw?even if u can,ur batts might b drained b4 the storage is filled up.(i might b wrong since i dont shoot raw.)

The idea is not to fill up the OTG, think of it as a n insurance. If you need more memoory, you can copy the content of your cards into it and then reuse the cards. I usually make 2 copies of each card, so I can easily use up 10Gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.