Any night cyclists in the east?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koelsch

Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
yes yes! i'm looking for bikers. for night cycling around the east actually. hopefully can form some good friends and go casual night cycling around sg.

Koelsch said:
yes yes! i'm looking for bikers. for night cycling around the east actually. hopefully can form some good friends and go casual night cycling around sg.

Me ... but depends on how tired i am after work.

Hi there guys,
I used to night cycle very often, but cut down since alot of my friends changed sports or have family life.
I hope to join you guys, if you dun mind, but I'm on shift work, so a needs a little planning though.

IF this was like 5 years back...heheh I just might. I am the typical night mountain biker either along Tanjung Rhu to Changi Beach or round island rides. Slowed down to almost a crawl now...well if I ever get back into my hardcore cycling fit form, I might join in :) Hopefully this year I will put that to work as part of my resolution hehe. And yes I am in the East Side.

I used to go night cycling(West /East/ Round island) abt every 3mth. Once organised a 100 cyclists event for Changsan CC. Stop 2 yr back since my rear hub wobble, no mola to change. Canon is sucking my mola :bsmilie:

I'm a Roadie.

I guess that sounds like me.

But I rarely ride round island at night. Usual it's either a spillover from my afternoon rides or just out for supper at the prata shop, 24hrs mac or Simpang Bedok.

Let's start a list going on for those who can make it for cycling.

1- Koelsch
2- dEthANGel
3- stinkyfoot17

Hope to make a longer list and go biking together ;p

:bsmilie: .. sure sure ... my i'm riding XC / Street ....

Koelsch said:
What's XC/Street? =\

i'm only riding a stupid haro v3 with bright bright lights :bsmilie:

Haro v3 is also a bike lar .. XC

XC = Cross Country
Street = those kids you see that ride along orchard doing wheelies ... jumping off curbs etc.

Though, rarely ride street now

I used to have a street but it was stolen when my parents forced my to park it outside. now my bike is inside my house! really itchy to go biking tonight! anyone up for tonight?! =p

Koelsch said:
I used to have a street but it was stolen when my parents forced my to park it outside. now my bike is inside my house! really itchy to go biking tonight! anyone up for tonight?! =p

Where to?

To me, I still prefer West route. More interesting area, less traffic along LCK road, Kranjji etc.
Exciting, get chased by stray dogs, dark road. :thumbsup:

Ohhh Glausy! welcome to the group man. sorry had some appointment with some of my friends and i still have school tml morning. what about friday night? it's the weekend. anyone interested? =P

Sorry guys... this whole mth's friday and weekends are out for me ... on nite shift ...
But if any1 has a sudden rush for supper / spin ard east coast on a weekday, I will gladly join u guys.

Btw, tink it's quite hard to contact each other over thru tis forum if any1 wants to organise a ride, dun you tink? Cos not every1 is online all the time ...
Do you guys tink its a good idea to place our Hp nos. here for convienence sake? Just a thot... Pls dun flame me ...
Cos some may b uncomfortable displaying their Hp nos. to public.

morning cyclist consider boh..:sweatsm: :sweat:

only few on weekends mornings and wednesday morning. rest of the days, i have school. okok shall heed stinkyfeet's advise and start the ball rolling. really hope can get some friends that can go biking together.

Koelsch - 96196544 *brian*

Koelsch said:

Hi

I stay around Tanah Merah..If time allowed, will join you guys..

Kah Hoe..;)

wow! if you can meet up, i'm sure up for anything. you guys mind pm-ing your numbers and everything so i can start a list? and arrange and ask around.

Status
Not open for further replies.