Any Ngee Ann poly students here???

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 yrs ago can? heheheheeeeeee :D

nickpower said:
hi, any NP students here?..... :think:
Hi,
Are you an ex or current student? What course are you in?

Cheers,
-Michelle- :D

i'm a current student, for a little while more.. ;p cos graduating this june.... u? i'm frm sch of ICT, dip in IT... u?

Ah I see a junior here :D

I graduated in 1998, so can be considered 6 years your senior ;)

Yeah same course too although that time the course was known more as CCS (aka Center for Committing Suicide :bsmilie: ).

oi Hi senior, many there are many changes in at blk 31 and 27........ In ur time, is there a rule like "if u wan to take the lift up, u must take the lift down first to 1st level then go up again?" ....... :think:

Eh? Not that I know of. We can board the lift anywhere and take them up or down with no such ruling, sometimes I prefer to walk the stairs, it's much faster.

I still remember level 6 has two rooms where you can surf net at block 31, level 4 rooms are restricted to final year students for their FYP, Blk 27 are the study rooms/areas if I didn't remember wrongly, on level 4 is the casing with the computer hardware display still there?

It's been long since I went back, I still miss Canteen 3 food, spent most of my allowance on the lunch/dinner there when we rush assignments. :) fond memories.

ooo i dun mean rule, its sorta like a practise when u wan to take the life. Cos if u wan to take a lift up from level 2. U usually gotta take it down to level one first then up..... or else it wil be pack wif ppl...

Ya at blk 27 still got the transparent cupboard showcasing the old computer hardwares. Hmm.... now blk 31 level 4 is equiped wif P4 computers, level 6 are open to mostly yr3 students, those are network laps......

U should drop by someday...... there are many new upgrades..... ;)

Oh.. yeah we do that very often, just to get into the lift, no choice ma. Heehee cos most students including me are the lazy kind when walking towards the lift we walk towards level one instead of climbing up the foyer's stairs by ECE and towards the level 2 lifts. So those who head for level two will need to play this 'go down then up' kind of 'game' to go up else level one will be very crowded.

When I left, it was all P3s, not forgetting when I joined in 1995, it was all Ps and PIIs then P3s. O0o now they've changed all the year3 to level 6? That's good... last time I had to work on level 4 during FYP. I should drop by someday I do see many changes around there, but alas, working now too. Much changes I heard. :)

espn said:
Ah I see a junior here :D

I graduated in 1998, so can be considered 6 years your senior ;)

Yeah same course too although that time the course was known more as CCS (aka Center for Committing Suicide :bsmilie: ).

1998. me as well

Me also from Ngee Ann poly
I'm from ITCS (CCS)
Grad 2001 !! :p

Ryan here !! :)

SniperD said:
Heh heh heh....

From Ngee Ann Poly too, 1999 graduated

FSV (FMS)
wah Sniper, you're FSV? i'm MCM!!! grad '97... :D

small world... that means you might know Noir as well. he also FSV IIRC.

Wow, we've lots of connections here! :D

Goldmember, you at the year where Shannon Koh was the top for year three? Which class were you in? :devil:

Larry said:
wah Sniper, you're FSV? i'm MCM!!! grad '97... :D

small world... that means you might know Noir as well. he also FSV IIRC.

wahahah.... hmm.. that means when you are final year, Jean Danker and Jamie Yeo's your juniors rite?? Coz they are senior than me by 1 year and we all shared a module together.. :D

hahaha.....indeed a small world!! We may have brushed each other by when we all go to Canteen 3 (ehh.. can't remember if that's exactly the canteen number, only that it's near the swimming pool) for the BEST :thumbsup: Fish&Chipz!

Noir... he's in the same year as you in FSV? ;p

:bsmilie:

SniperD said:
wahahah.... hmm.. that means when you are final year, Jean Danker and Jamie Yeo's your juniors rite?? Coz they are senior than me by 1 year and we all shared a module together.. :D

hahaha.....indeed a small world!! We may have brushed each other by when we all go to Canteen 3 (ehh.. can't remember if that's exactly the canteen number, only that it's near the swimming pool) for the BEST :thumbsup: Fish&Chipz!

Noir... he's in the same year as you in FSV? ;p

:bsmilie:

Maybe you bounced off him when you brushed by each other... :bsmilie:

The nearest canteen to the swimming pool is Canteen 2, Canteen three is near to the computer studies block, I think it's the fried chicken special than the Fish & Chips?

* espn migrates to pluto

Status
Not open for further replies.