Any Ngee Ann poly students here???

Status
Not open for further replies.
me grad from fsv, ngee ann too
in late 1999....

:)
;)

8 and 9th floor was the place to be man!!
:thumbsup:

but now, coz of the theather, 9th floor like abit handicapped....
:(

One more FMS person here! MCM '98!

Canteen 3 Western Food... hahah... the (almost) sole cause of my obesity :embrass:

acroamatic said:
One more FMS person here! MCM '98!

Canteen 3 Western Food... hahah... the (almost) sole cause of my obesity :embrass:

I wonder the standard still the same these day.. should go back again some day :)

MaGixShOe said:

eh, bro, wrong thread... :bsmilie:

i was from CCS too, wah biang, the 6th level walk-in freezer was really a BRRR! memory. and blk 27's 4th level too... BRRR!

there wasn't ever ever any funny ruling about lifts though - it was logical that sometimes that if you're on level 2 lobby, you'd have to take the downgoing lift to squeeze in, before some smart alecks fill it up when the lift empties on level 1. by that time, your fellow lecturemates will FLOOD those two crummy lifts, and you'd best run up the stairs to prevent from being late... :bsmilie:

espn, talking about the telnet rooms? they were rendered useless because of the super ancient VT100's in there.. was it? :D and yes, level 4 had those showcase of the 12 inch floppy disks in the case! haha

oh, i'm CCS class of 99... so is eadwine. eh, Ron, that's canteen two la. canteen 3 is beside blk 31... violett, didn't know you my junior by two years leh! :p

by the way, is Mr Lau Hang Kong still there in CCS?

acroamatic said:

eh, dont say like that leh. i also loved the sinful food there. :sweat:

during year 2 and 3 i used to patronize campus deli DAILY for the wholemeal bread beef sandwich for $2.10... :think:

thegroon said:
me grad from fsv, ngee ann too
in late 1999....

:)
;)

8 and 9th floor was the place to be man!!
:thumbsup:

but now, coz of the theather, 9th floor like abit handicapped....
:(
Huh? Isizt?
8th and 9th floor are still the ever-popular hangouts for students. Best view in the school and furthermore, nice and windy. :)

3 cheers for FSV!!! ;)

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

Graduated from Mechanical Eng 96. Still remember block 50!! Canteen 4..and Canteen 1's famous western food. Chicken cutlet!!

i am from ECE currently in photography club activity officer .. :>

hi u guys recently had a photo gallery at the atrium rite? .. i saw it.. some of the photos were veri good..... :thumbsup:

yeah i put up some of my photos there hehe :p so paiseh just put up for the art fest.. seriously i wish there woulod be more active members in the club.. we go out outings chit chat on photography etc..

mich_2103 said:
Huh? Isizt?
8th and 9th floor are still the ever-popular hangouts for students. Best view in the school and furthermore, nice and windy. :)

3 cheers for FSV!!! ;)

Regards,

Hipzz Hipzz Horrayzz!!!!

I wonder if Doris is still there.... heheheh.... day in day out always kenna bothered by us :)

I'm now waiting for Year 2 to start, 2 mths holidays, heh.

MCM.

hey vanisia, you're my senior, awesome, anyway do u do part-time modelling for people? 'cos i vaguely remember seeing your name in deviantart.com as a model for a singaporean photographer.

Waffle said:
I'm now waiting for Year 2 to start, 2 mths holidays, heh.

MCM.

hey vanisia, you're my senior, awesome, anyway do u do part-time modelling for people? 'cos i vaguely remember seeing your name in deviantart.com as a model for a singaporean photographer.

senior... yup.. i feel really old. i graduated in 2001 btw...

err... sometimes. but i have no idea whose deviantart account you saw. what kinda shots were those?

SniperD said:
Hipzz Hipzz Horrayzz!!!!

I wonder if Doris is still there.... heheheh.... day in day out always kenna bothered by us :)
Yoz SniperD,
Doris is still there, tolerating our nonsense. Same goes for Dr. V. Don't know if Marc Jonet taught you guys during your time but he's still there also. He's too important to leave. FMS cannnot let him go.

By the way, I am graduating soon. Any advice or openings for a green thumb like me? Hehehe... ;)

Cheers,

Oh manz, i am In Business ...... lolz.. but i just like photography.... hehe... first year there going to my Second year.

vanisia said:
senior... yup.. i feel really old. i graduated in 2001 btw...

err... sometimes. but i have no idea whose deviantart account you saw. what kinda shots were those?
erm .. bikini shots with another girl? i dun quite remember either, just found your nick extremely familliar, too bad i can't do any searches on DV. needs membership. urgh. i'm an individual! no membership! no! no!

o_O"

oh anyway, i think i know where your blog is too ... lol, dun ask me how i know, but i _think_ it's from ricebowl, i blog hop all over the place when i'm bored (which is always), i ain't no stalker, dun sue me. LOL. =X

Waffle said:
erm .. bikini shots with another girl? i dun quite remember either, just found your nick extremely familliar, too bad i can't do any searches on DV. needs membership. urgh. i'm an individual! no membership! no! no!

o_O"

oh anyway, i think i know where your blog is too ... lol, dun ask me how i know, but i _think_ it's from ricebowl, i blog hop all over the place when i'm bored (which is always), i ain't no stalker, dun sue me. LOL. =X

shhh...

:bsmilie:

mich_2103 said:
Huh? Isizt?

3 cheers for FSV!!! ;)

Regards,

yeah,..
but before theather got extended,... there was a bench there...and that was where i was, most of the time. and even if i had classes going on
hahahhaha
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.