any newbies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khairi

Apr 6, 2004
yishun
inbloomblog.multiply.com
any newbies like me wants to try and do a photo outing? the only prob is that I do not have any idea where to go?

however, I do have Little india & Geylang serai in mind.

lets form a group and get out and shoot...shall we....lets thread!

So suggestions are welcomed.

Let's start a name list... I"m in...

1. khairi
2. lingfoo (mobile 98475337)

lai lai lai... put your name down... :D:D:D

Wanna go shot birds? Most prolly going to birdpark on sunday. dont matter what cam or lens you use long as you are willing to share, learn and have fun ........... tOm

me newbie.. I also on..just put place and time.. I be there... good initiative

1. khairi
3. snpboy(mobile 91865370)

Hi people.

I suggest one of you to take the lead and decide on the venue, date and time of the shoot, not forgetting the theme as well. With that, then the proposed shoot will be more of certainty than rather a Talk Shop which nothing happens in the end. Won't that be a sad ending to the enthuiasm shown here?

You may wanna check out how these threads are crafted by looking at some of the outing threads.

Happy shooting! ;)

hey man.i know little india well enough..have been shooting there for quite a while ...haa...for the past two weeks though...:)

ermm...geylang serai have yet gone there yet...

i dont dare to set the date cos i am a sad sad NSF!!!

we need an officer here!!! :sweatsm:

khairi said:
any newbies like me wants to try and do a photo outing? the only prob is that I do not have any idea where to go?

however, I do have Little india & Geylang serai in mind.

lets form a group and get out and shoot...shall we....lets thread!

So suggestions are welcomed.

hi... when huh...? i wld love to join too.. else everytime go shoot alone feeling weird and dunno what to shoot.

haa. eh vamptress, join in this shooting so you can meet up with semota face to face :p

OzOn3 said:
haa. eh vamptress, join in this shooting so you can meet up with semota face to face :p

haa...then i think i better wear two layers of underwear....haaaa :sweat:

semota said:
haa...then i think i better wear two layers of underwear....haaaa :sweat:

haa!! Bad for your.. er.. brother, brother! hahahaaha.. Be like me man.. learn to er.. "hang loose".. HAAH =x

Working in weekdays... next weekends should be all right with me... free most weekends.

OzOn3 said:
haa!! Bad for your.. er.. brother, brother! hahahaaha.. Be like me man.. learn to er.. "hang loose".. HAAH =x

...... :nono:

i will bring an extra tripod for your brother....the swinging effect may cause unwanted shakes to your photos later... :bsmilie:

Did I hear some sweet voice callin my name?

*flash u my sweetest smile*
*tries to look innocent*
*blink blink*

Ahh.. A guy that hangs loose.. Err.. I mean.. Free and easy.. Umm.. I meant, al natural.. Err..

*cough cough*

*chokes*

Ozone, u goin?

U go, I go (read: u jump, I jump) :D

I mean.. Two cuties at one outin.. How much betta can tis get? :devil:

Hey Semota.. Wear two underwears if u must but I wouldn't be so worried bout me.. Imagine the bangledesh workers seein a chinese dude walkin ard with a bulgin crotch.. They like! :bigeyes:

Unless u mean to put ideas in my head? :think: (maybe can practise my macro shots on u... HmmMMmmMmmm)

Right.. With or without the two hotties (One with a bulgin crotch and one with shakey pictures), let's get tis goin..

Startin from the Saturdays in April... All are welcomed to join us (do pm me if u need info) and do feel free to add ur nicks to the list :) -

Itinery: Little India & Geylang Serai
Date: 17th or 24th April (please vote)
Time: To be confirmed

1. khairi
3. snpboy(mobile 91865370)
4. Vamp (any date is fine for me)

:gbounce: :gbounce: :gbounce:

Oh forgot to add.. Pls bring along a pail for me if Semota and Ozone are goin..

(To catch my drool)

24th of april is fine wif me.....how big do you wan your pail to be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.