Any more to add?

Tiong Bahru park at the junction of Tiong Bahru Rd and Lower Delta Rd ..... 5 min walk from Tiong Bahru MRT station towards Redhill MRT direction will get you there

Tiong Bahru park at the junction of Tiong Bahru Rd and Lower Delta Rd ..... 5 min walk from Tiong Bahru MRT station towards Redhill MRT direction will get you there

the last time i pass by there (1-2 years back), saw some construction going on. not sure playground still there. maybe someone who stay nearby can advise?

the last time i pass by there (1-2 years back), saw some construction going on. not sure playground still there. maybe someone who stay nearby can advise?

There is a playground at Tiong Bahru Park, with a train design, and a MERRY-GO-ROUND~!

rounding the train station by eeshawn., on Flickr

There is a rather comprehensive list compiled by Justin Zhuang from just rambling, accessible through Google maps here. Quite useful especially for locating the playgrounds using your smart phone. :)

playground still there. have fitness corner. new year countdown was held there recently.

There is a playground at Tiong Bahru Park, with a train design, and a MERRY-GO-ROUND~!

rounding the train station by eeshawn., on Flickr

There is a rather comprehensive list compiled by Justin Zhuang from just rambling, accessible through Google maps here. Quite useful especially for locating the playgrounds using your smart phone. :)
i got dizzy just by looking at this pic. lol.

Finally done most of the available. Tiong Bahru side, no go recce. The kampong bahru, can forget it, was there when the railway incident. Dover playground the worst but it's one of them which I use to play at :( AMK dragon longer, but 1 color, haha! 2 mini dragon, the one at bradell not on sand and so does the AMK one. I will go to Kranji (hard to access) when got free time. For those need to take permanent close shop house, can go dover there. Al the building are blocked, can't access up. If you need those gates effect, can go n see see look look. Hopes my future got chance to see the photos next time if those playground dont exist anymore :(

BBTM is that link showing your project ? Salute salute !

this thread is featured in the Clubsnap Photography Community fb page

ClubSNAP Photography Community | Facebook

Not mine la. But some of those old playgrounds which I played, not in that link. Thanks for featuring this thread in ur CS FB. :D

I just respect those old playgrounds. Makes our childhood so wonderful and without them, we aren't happy cause we got no ipad, PSP, NDS etc... that time and one game and watch device is a rich man kids toy, not for me this poor kid.

Btw, my primary school mate, his parent are rich. Got those japanese transformer. POWER! If he kept them well, he should be making a lot of $ by selling them, haha!

DSC_01645.jpg

just went there this morning, i'm sure everyone knows this playground

DSC_01645.jpg

just went there this morning, i'm sure everyone knows this playground

This horse gives me the scare some time. Looks like a real thing, haha!

The Park Connector from Alexandra to Marina bay is about 8km along the Singapore River

The clock playground in front of Blk 176 Boon Lay Drive has been fenced up and slated for demolition soon.

The Dover Road Hare and Rabbit is still there but may be fenced up soon.

Is the seal playground at Dakota still around?

My Flickr album of Singapore's playground.

Children playground, Singapore - a set on Flickr

Last edited: