Any models similar to D40x??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremykoh89

Mar 22, 2008
hi guys, intending to get an entry level DSLR, was thinking of Nikon's D40x because of its low pricing now. Was thinking if there are any models which are similar to D40x other than Canon's 400D? Am quite tight on budget you see..

hi guys, intending to get an entry level DSLR, was thinking of Nikon's D40x because of its low pricing now. Was thinking if there are any models which are similar to D40x other than Canon's 400D? Am quite tight on budget you see..

Get the D60.

May be you wana go to the shops and have a feel of all the short listed cameras. Feel them in your hands and may be hear the shutter sound also. Haha, some camera shutter sounds funny to me.

The most important thing for me is when i look into the view finder, that's why i choose what i'm using now. It's up to your liking.

400D going thru the ground now.. Good time to buy, seeing as how its (considered) to be a higher end model den D40X

Get a nikon D60.

I'm curently using it and very happy with its performance. Btw if u noe, D60 is the modified version of D40x.So it is very similar in function wise,except added functions. :D

i bought D60 (just slightly more than 1k) instead of D40 because of the antidust, VR lens and D-lighting.
I find D80 too bulky for me.

Anyone bought exta lens for D60?
How much is it? wats the aperture and length?

i bought D60 (just slightly more than 1k) instead of D40 because of the antidust, VR lens and D-lighting.
I find D80 too bulky for me.

Anyone bought exta lens for D60?
How much is it? wats the aperture and length?

Should be able to get D60 kit (with 18-55VR) for slightly under $1k.

Status
Not open for further replies.