Any MO for the dry cabinet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyNAH

Aug 26, 2005
Is there any one wanna organize the MO for the dry cabinet? I believe lots people here wanna buy it...

I'm also interested.

For me, I dont have much equips.. Just started using DSLR a few months ago. Probably 20L or the most 30L. Would like to know the price for these as well. Thanks :angel:

jimbok said:
For me, I dont have much equips.. Just started using DSLR a few months ago. Probably 20L or the most 30L. Would like to know the price for these as well. Thanks :angel:

Frankly I do not know the market price of dry cabinet. If anyone could quote me prices on various sizes, then I can use it to negotiate with my supplier for better price. ;)

PQ23 said:
Frankly I do not know the market price of dry cabinet. If anyone could quote me prices on various sizes, then I can use it to negotiate with my supplier for better price. ;)
I get the price from carrefour,30L is S$99, 40L is 158,60L is 168. But the difference is not just price, another difference is the 30L is analog display, and warranty time is 1 year. 40L and above is digital display and warranty time is 5 years. Initially i intend to buy 30L, but after i go and look around, i think may get the 60L better cuz afarid the sapce is not enough in future cuz dry cabinet can put lots of things in not only the DSLR.

skyNAH said:
I get the price from carrefour,30L is S$99, 40L is 158,60L is 168. But the difference is not just price, another difference is the 30L is analog display, and warranty time is 1 year. 40L and above is digital display and warranty time is 5 years. Initially i intend to buy 30L, but after i go and look around, i think may get the 60L better cuz afarid the sapce is not enough in future cuz dry cabinet can put lots of things in not only the DSLR.

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out with my supplier and get back ASAP.

BTW, do you prefer digital or analog? I've heard that digital will go haywire, not sure thou.:dunno:

skyNAH said:

Lol... tell about space not being enough.. I started with a 20L digi cab and now after getting 3 lens and 2 other digital still camera, I am out of space :bsmilie: . Anyway, I just bought a 80L ( S$208) from carrefour on last saturday and they made the free delivery yesterday.

Now I have the all the space in the world to dump more stuff in......;p

Which dry cabinet are you guys talking about?

Cathay's selling Akarui 20L Analog for $88, it has 5 year warranty if I recall correctly. Maybe we could bring that in, or something larger? Was hoping I could get one for Christmas.

I prefer digital display one,, but not sure which brand is good?? May consider 30L to 60L depend on price.

Err.. so how abt the MO? Anyone going to start one? :dunno:

laforge said:
Lol... tell about space not being enough.. I started with a 20L digi cab and now after getting 3 lens and 2 other digital still camera, I am out of space :bsmilie: . Anyway, I just bought a 80L ( S$208) from carrefour on last saturday and they made the free delivery yesterday.

Now I have the all the space in the world to dump more stuff in......;p

I've managed to get a good quote on 80L type.
Other sizes are not worth getting in. In fact, carrefour price is really very good.

dry-cabinet.jpg

Specification
Capacity: 80 Litre
Length: 440mm
Width: 375mm
Height: 590mm

Price: S$165

Brand
OEM - From my understanding, most dry cabinet are actually OEM stamped with their own brand.

Warranty
Like other imported gadget, buyer normally take the risk.
It's possible to exchange defective item with manufacturer. But in most cases, it's not worth spending the extra shipping cost.
I MAY take the risk, and give 2 weeks exchange warranty (for the electronic dryer) if there's sufficient order quantity

Just bought a 30L (digital display) 1 hour ago from MS. $95 with 5 year warranty.

i also interested in a 30L dry cabinet..Hmm..hope somebody can conduct a MO.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.