Any Malaysians? Help....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
Guys/Gals,

I need to find the corresponding address for EPF Malaysia(Employees Provident Fund). Unfortunately, only able to find the website: http://www.kwsp.gov.my/index.php

And realised it has no address and only correspond through emails. Today is a Saturday, I do need to contact them by mails.

Can someone please provide me the full address of EPF Malaysia ? :sweat:

Thanks

I can only the one in JB.

Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja
Tingkat 1, 12-18, Banguanan Kwst
Jalan Dato Dalam, 80000 Johor Bahru
Malaysia.

Tel 07-2225234

if you need other addresses, maybe u can call them. :)

I can only the one in JB.

Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja
Tingkat 1, 12-18, Banguanan Kwst
Jalan Dato Dalam, 80000 Johor Bahru
Malaysia.

Tel 07-2225234

if you need other addresses, maybe u can call them.

Thanks alot Nisa :thumbsup:

My family and I used to reside in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor lor. I will keep this as alterantive when options run out.

Guys/Gals, anymore...... KL/PJ adddress? Please :sweatsm:

Benign said:
Thanks alot Nisa :thumbsup:

My family and I used to reside in Kuala Lumpur or Selangor lor. I will keep this as alterantive when options run out.

Guys/Gals, anymore...... KL/PJ adddress? Please :sweatsm:

if you still don't get the address by mon, i will see what i can do for you then. :)

Benign said:
Guys/Gals,

I need to find the corresponding address for EPF Malaysia(Employees Provident Fund). Unfortunately, only able to find the website: http://www.kwsp.gov.my/index.php

And realised it has no address and only correspond through emails. Today is a Saturday, I do need to contact them by mails.

Can someone please provide me the full address of EPF Malaysia ? :sweat:

Thanks

Please take note that their service is relatively poor and slow. You may need to travel a few times. Take some notes on this before going to EPF Dept. Note on the income tax dept is involved too.

1) The last time you or your family were employed

2) Different states have different files. So if you work in Penang for example, your Income Tax Files will be located over in Penang. They will only be able to transfer your files to Johor Bahru if you personnaly go down to Penang to inform them. So please find out more about it before going to any of the branches.

3) Have your passport and Malaysian ID ready.

4) You must inform them about your whereabouts; working in Singapore and so on. Please close your Income Tax File and let them know that you are either retired or working out of Malaysia.

This is what I know so far the last time I was in the income tax dept. They may have change some rules and regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.