Any lowepro backpack to recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom81

Nov 16, 2004
Any lowepro backpack to recommend? Min can fit a body and few lens. Thanks. :)

A lot of bags can do that ... eg the Orion series, Orion Trekker, Mini etc ... Some can put camera on the bottom part and leaves the top part for clothes, water bottle, snacks etc ...

The most popular one based on what I see with fellow photographers must be the Minitrekker backpack. The original one is good enough, the newer versions some got wheels, some can put laptop, etc.

Astin said:
The most popular one based on what I see with fellow photographers must be the Minitrekker backpack. The original one is good enough, the newer versions some got wheels, some can put laptop, etc.

Thanks. Will be going down to Peninsula to check it out later.

phoakm said:
Hi,

Wat lens and cam bodies you have....?????:think:

Only got body and kit lens now. Say liao also paisei. :sweat: I don't wanna get a small bag then later have to buy a bigger bag next time. So it make look funny now with a big bag then inside only got body and kit lens. :sweat:

I think one of the big decision is whether or not you want to carry your notebook computer in your backpack along with your camera gear. Last year I bought a Crumpler Farmer's Double and used it frequently for my bsiness trips. That is a very big bag but still not the biggest. From Lowepro I think they have the compu trekker models.

If you like less camera bag like designs then you should consider Crumpler also.

OT: By the way I got my mini trekker AW at a garage sale last Sat for US$8 only. The bag was very dusty when i found it so I managed to bargain the price down from US$10. After I got it home I washed it and it is now good as new. :D

Venom81 said:

- Backpack or sling or waist bag
- how many is few? 3, 4, 5, 10?

Mine is Vietnam made Mini trekker @ 12 USD :D

7 bu'a said:
Mine is Vietnam made Mini trekker @ 12 USD :D

So cheap? :bigeyes: I bought my Mini Trekker with one more 0 behind. S$120. :sweat:

Venom81 said:

I using my trusty lowepro computrekker, can fit 2 pro bodies + 1 tele + 3-4 small lens + flash + my 12" notebook + accessories.

Its quite heavy though... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

icarus said:
I using my trusty lowepro computrekker, can fit 2 pro bodies + 1 tele + 3-4 small lens + flash + my 12" notebook + accessories.

Its quite heavy though... :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Thanks. But I don't have a notebook so Mini Trekker can liao. :)

TMC said:
Can consider the rover II. Can be converted to be a regular backpack.

That bag too garang liao. :bigeyes:

more info about rover II? Conversion between cam bag and regular bag is interesting.

dRebelXT said:
more info about rover II? Conversion between cam bag and regular bag is interesting.

ok, i found Lowepro rover. ;p

anyone knows anything abt the new Slingshot? looks cool and itneresting. im waiting to see if Lowepro releases an update to their Off-trail. perhaps off-trail 3? haha. i would be interested.

Does anyone know if Orion Trekker II's bottom compartment is detachable from the top?

CP's website said that it is... but one of the CP staff say it is not. :dunno:

jaix said:
Does anyone know if Orion Trekker II's bottom compartment is detachable from the top?

CP's website said that it is... but one of the CP staff say it is not. :dunno:
Yes it is...

For Rover , simply remove the cover between the compartments and you'll have one big backpack...:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.