Any Lobang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

photonick2004

Aug 7, 2004
East
photonick2004.multiply.com
Does anyone in CS has strings to pull to get to some form of industry to take photos? I would like to take ships and workers repairing, but I do know that security is very tight here in S'pore.

Do PM me should you have any lobang>

Cheers!

Nick

Does anyone in CS has strings to pull to get to some form of industry to take photos? I would like to take ships and workers repairing, but I do know that security is very tight here in S'pore.

Do PM me should you have any lobang>

Cheers!

Nick

I am working in the marine industry (Tuas) and yes, they are very strict because of safety issues. So I think it will be rather difficult to get in to shoot..... will ask around for you bro... if can, you promise to bring me along and let me learn from you hor........

But with alot of spray painting, the dust specks will probably not be good for your camera. They have a lot of sand blasting in this area, I need to send my car for polishing every month just to get it out, otherwise, you can really feel the car going coarse..... like old man skin man!! hahaha......... Will pm you if got any lobang

acid, rust, dust everywhere, this is the last place that a photographer want to shoot here, unless is doing a paid industral shoot.

why can't you just shoot models like many other people do? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

acid, rust, dust everywhere, this is the last place that a photographer want to shoot here, unless is doing a paid industral shoot.

why can't you just shoot models like many other people do? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

A bit sian already lah bro. Sometimes we get all sorts of models who aren't so pro, so all sorts of attitude you have to take in our stride to take those photos. Anyway, thanks for the advice bro.

Nick

I am working in the marine industry (Tuas) and yes, they are very strict because of safety issues. So I think it will be rather difficult to get in to shoot..... will ask around for you bro... if can, you promise to bring me along and let me learn from you hor........

But with alot of spray painting, the dust specks will probably not be good for your camera. They have a lot of sand blasting in this area, I need to send my car for polishing every month just to get it out, otherwise, you can really feel the car going coarse..... like old man skin man!! hahaha......... Will pm you if got any lobang

Thanks Bro! I don't think you'll learn anything from me. Haha. I'm not pro. But we'll pick up tips from each other if we have the chance.

From what you mentioned, I think have to take long lens to shoot slightly farther away in case the sprays do get to our cameras. Until we get that opportunity, I think I stick to taking a bit of architectural stuffs. Meanwhile, looking for interesting things to take.

Nick

A bit sian already lah bro. Sometimes we get all sorts of models who aren't so pro, so all sorts of attitude you have to take in our stride to take those photos. Anyway, thanks for the advice bro.

Nick
wu yan bo?? you give them money and they give you attitude??

Status
Not open for further replies.