Any Kindle Owners Here?

Jun 15, 2010
Singapore
Hey guys.

I'm thinking of getting a Kindle 3 with WIFI from ebay, since Amazon doesn't ship it to Singapore. Just wondering if any Singaporeans here owns a Kindle, and how is your experience with it so far. How do you find it, since Kindle content is not provided here?

I was considering the ones sold locally, but the speed at reading PDF documents are just too slow and text formatting is a bit off. I've read positive reviews about the Kindle and think I should get it. I will read mostly PDF content on it.

just ordered mine 5 mins ago ! :sweatsm:

Reading books is pretty nice and comfortable on the eyes. It's great for trips as the battery life is very long lasting.

Hey guys.

I'm thinking of getting a Kindle 3 with WIFI from ebay, since Amazon doesn't ship it to Singapore. Just wondering if any Singaporeans here owns a Kindle, and how is your experience with it so far. How do you find it, since Kindle content is not provided here?

I was considering the ones sold locally, but the speed at reading PDF documents are just too slow and text formatting is a bit off. I've read positive reviews about the Kindle and think I should get it. I will read mostly PDF content on it.

you can order from amazon via vpost.

I check from ebay, Kindle 3 WIFI is about $253. From VPost, it's about $200.

Anyone has experience with buying stuff via VPost from US? Anything to take note of?

compared the kindle 3 with my sony PRS600. the kindle screen is very very good. much better contrast.