AnY KiNd sOuL / CaT LoVeRs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goo82sg

Feb 10, 2005
today sent a fren to causeway pt n went window shopping, on my way to the carpark, i saw a cat that i passed before i parked.. so i went close to her.. she wasnt afraid of mi.. so i went to pat her.. she's a very lovable cat..

but was very sad when i learnt that she has only 3 legs.. but was somehow also motivated by her too.. her will to move on.. she is a strong n healthy cat and is gona be a mum soon.. i hope i can help her and any other cats i see, find a home where they are protected and loved..

am looking for any kind souls that would help take care of her.. i am willing to pay for the mthly food and also pay for the vet if she/he is sick.. i wld love to keep him/her, jus that my work committments doesnt allow mi to haf one.. tks for reading..

God Bless..

can try animal shelters. and try not to post the location here.... might attract AVA to come do clean up....

centuryegg said:
can try animal shelters. and try not to post the location here.... might attract AVA to come do clean up....

Those AVA scums.... you can forget about SPCA too they will just put it to sleep

Ava are not scums, just doing their job. Just that sometimes overzealously.

Anyway a three legged cat will be more likely a image of fear and disgust rather than something someone wants to adopt. There are cat shelters in Spore, can check over internet for them.

these organisations haf their limitations too.. jus to be fair.. everyone hafta play their part.. i am still hopin to find a home for her.. ;)

goo82sg said:
these organisations haf their limitations too.. jus to be fair.. everyone hafta play their part.. i am still hopin to find a home for her.. ;)

hi, jus PM u. pls check it. thanks :)

goo82sg said:
today sent a fren to causeway pt n went window shopping, on my way to the carpark, i saw a cat that i passed before i parked.. so i went close to her.. she wasnt afraid of mi.. so i went to pat her.. she's a very lovable cat..

but was very sad when i learnt that she has only 3 legs.. but was somehow also motivated by her too.. her will to move on.. she is a strong n healthy cat and is gona be a mum soon.. i hope i can help her and any other cats i see, find a home where they are protected and loved..

am looking for any kind souls that would help take care of her.. i am willing to pay for the mthly food and also pay for the vet if she/he is sick.. i wld love to keep him/her, jus that my work committments doesnt allow mi to haf one.. tks for reading..

God Bless..

So how? Have you found anyone? Oh dear - I AM SO WORRIED FOR HER!! :cry: I already have SEVENTEEN CATS at home ... sigh ... - did u try The Cat Welfare Society? or any shelter - like maybe the one in Pasir Ris? sigh ... maybe can pool our financial resources and house her temporarily at a shelter first - must pay money.
Also after she gives birth - MUST STERILISE HER - we have TOO MANY UNWANTED KITTENS ... I wish i can adopt - but we are bursting at the seams right now - and I am a perfectionist when it comes to looking after my cats - now my cats having flea problem coz of this new kitten .... sigh ....

yea yea i'm also a very big cat lover. just took a picture of a kitten this afternoon with my handphone. turns out pretty well but the cute lil' kitten trying to act fierce and scare me off hahaha.

goo82sg said:

God Bless..

Wha...u have a kind heart :)

Y not send to SPCA?

:( hope tat the cat gets resheltered.. if not you cld jus feed her food and tidy up after. With her strong will she prob is doing fine on the streets

furrypaws said:
hi, jus PM u. pls check it. thanks :)
jus read ur pm... tks..

was wondering, if any is int.. those who like to help these poor little kittens/cats on the street.. pls pm mi... perhaps we cld haf a small group go to these homes to help out perhaps once a mth... or those who cld make a little contribution at a time or pledge a mthly contribution.. share ur luv to em..

Status
Not open for further replies.