any Kia Picanto drivers here ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kex

Oct 16, 2002
beebox
www.beebox.com.sg
how is the real life fuel consumption of this car?

i read on the net the FC can hit 27km/litre which is really impressive..

planning to get one red plate picanto to jalan jalan since the price is so tempting, 26k for a brand new car and $50 rd tax per yr..

any complaints about the picanto?

manual or auto better ??

thanks!

Mileage covered would be 25,000km... its very good already ... real low for fuel consumption ...
Mine, is auto - Orange
So far, i've got nothing to complain bout this great car :)

Sorry OT abit. Why do you want to consider a red plate? Remember if you want to convert back to normal plate in future, it will be costly. And instead of having a car been convenience, you will be tie to certain timing to use the car.

Just a thought. ;)

kex said:
how is the real life fuel consumption of this car?

i read on the net the FC can hit 27km/litre which is really impressive..

planning to get one red plate picanto to jalan jalan since the price is so tempting, 26k for a brand new car and $50 rd tax per yr..

any complaints about the picanto?

manual or auto better ??

thanks!

the quoted fuel consumption sounds ridiculous. only hybrid cars give that kina figures.

hey guys, serious question: is KIA the most affordable car in sg? if brand new red plate is $26000, then how about brand new normal plate? does the price include COE..( also does it mean that u cannot buy a car if u dont have COE or what? ) sorry for the blurness but i am seriously starting to save up for my first set of wheels, doesnt have to be a flashy car but just one that can send me from point A to point B. pls advise thnx.

Hi user111, well u need to have COE in order to drive in singapore! As for kia 1.5cc and below it has very basic items, no air bag, no ABS(i talking about kia rio and Picanto, not too sure about other models). for mine kia rio hatchback travel about 11km/litres.

Status
Not open for further replies.