Any IR photo in Prints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim

Nov 7, 2004
Eastern Singapore
I love all the colour IR images posted this sub-forum but so far any one printed them, do they show exactly the same as posted?

Thanks

tim said:
I love all the colour IR images posted this sub-forum but so far any one printed them, do they show exactly the same as posted?

Thanks

They should and they definitely do.

I've done some test prints of IR shots using an Epson R210 and the results are what I see on my monitor.
Make sure to use original ink cartridges, I tried third party ink cartridges and the colors are off.

tim said:

Thanks

I've printed mine from photolab and they looks very close what we see from the monitor.

Cheers!

Printing isn't an issue so long as your monitor is calibrated to match your printer.

I print at the labs without any issues when I have a lot to print or print from home using the HP Photosmart 7960 (8 ink) printer when I only have a few.

Cheers,
Matt

Yeh even metalic print (at least that is what they call it) that I tested on impromptu at one of the labs (Beautiful Memories I think) also looks the same. Home printing on my lousy Canon all in one also pretty OK. So I think no issue for printing.

Status
Not open for further replies.