Any IPT takers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
I just finish my RT and thinking of going for IPT now. Even if I failed my IPPT during IPT, it's counted as I finished my IPPT this year?

So there's no RT for next year? Just got to clear the IPPT, right? Is it like that?

OK. I double read it
Those who completed at least 8 IPT Sessions (including the IPPT at the 8th session) would be exempted from RT if they could not pass their IPPT at the end of their IPPT window.

Yeah... Maju got IPT!

I just finish my RT and thinking of going for IPT now. Even if I failed my IPPT during IPT, it's counted as I finished my IPPT this year?

So there's no RT for next year? Just got to clear the IPPT, right? Is it like that?

OK. I double read it
Those who completed at least 8 IPT Sessions (including the IPPT at the 8th session) would be exempted from RT if they could not pass their IPPT at the end of their IPPT window.

Yeah... Maju got IPT!

yea...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yea...

Yo bro! ho Seh Bo!

I just booked my first IPT on 25th Aug @ Maju! Opening day for 1st batch! :bsmilie:
Luckily the Encik told us on Monday, if not I wun know of IPT opening on Maju.

And yeah, I just finished my RT this week. Knowing I'm going to fail, I didn't even go for IPPT :p

OK. I double read it

Yeah... Maju got IPT!

Yes, You dun have to take RT next year if you complete the IPT this year. And also you dun have/need to pass the IPPT test at lesson 8 but you need to book one IPPT outside. Remember once you book, you cannot change the date and there is no 2nd chance to take another IPT date if you drop out half way. The first lesson is usually test and follow by run run run.... hehehe....

Yes, You dun have to take RT next year if you complete the IPT this year. And also you dun have/need to pass the IPPT test at lesson 8 but you need to book one IPPT outside. Remember once you book, you cannot change the date and there is no 2nd chance to take another IPT date if you drop out half way. The first lesson is usually test and follow by run run run.... hehehe....

Oh... So the lesson 8 is like the final lesson like RT? Got to book one more IPPT? Thought counted as one whole :bsmilie:

So long there's no more RT next year... IM so happy!

Yo bro! ho Seh Bo!

I just booked my first IPT on 25th Aug @ Maju! Opening day for 1st batch! :bsmilie:
Luckily the Encik told us on Monday, if not I wun know of IPT opening on Maju.

And yeah, I just finished my RT this week. Knowing I'm going to fail, I didn't even go for IPPT :p

ok lah...

been a 'faithful' follower of IPT Bedok..

but there now siong.. running group run like siao...

* pant * pant...

remember, u need 8 SESSIONS to clear... unless got block off... if not, anything less than that number consider not clear and u need to redo...

IPT ROCKKKKKKKKKKK......

ok lah...

* pant * pant...

remember, u need 8 SESSIONS to clear... unless got block off... if not, anything less than that number consider not clear and u need to redo...

IPT ROCKKKKKKKKKKK......

Worst than last time??? :sweat::sweat::sweat:

ok lah...

* pant * pant...

IPT ROCKKKKKKKKKKK......

Ok! Noted.... Im Hardcore Maju lover. Within a mth, I'm back there once again

ok lah...

* pant * pant...

IPT ROCKKKKKKKKKKK......

ok lah...

* pant * pant...

IPT ROCKKKKKKKKKKK......

Me taking IPT at Maju also.. Hahaha Tue and Thurs from 26th Aug

Me taking IPT at Maju also.. Hahaha Tue and Thurs from 26th Aug

let us know "siong" or not hor. So we know where to head to....

Finally! IPT in Maju, just nice for me. Phew! :sweat:

yeah!!! ipt in maju...:thumbsup: ippt window closing soon... :cry: meaning I have to book ipt next year in Maju

RT is a total waste of time. Why dun you downgrade yrself?:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.