Any installment for camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARTIN1023

Mar 15, 2004
Toa Payoh
I was serious attracted to Nikon D70 but due to tight budget, I was thinking to buy it on a installment basis. Anyone know where can I bought it on stallment? :sweat:

My 1st thread here.

MARTIN1023 said:
I was serious attracted to Nikon D70 but due to tight budget, I was thinking to buy it on a installment basis. Anyone know where can I bought it on stallment? :sweat:

My 1st thread here.

Harvey Norman ? or can try camera shops who accept those 12 months Interest free installments for credit card..

MARTIN1023 said:

My 1st thread here.

courts... i also considering it...

Don't go for in-store instalment, unless you absolutely have to. Why? 'cos the interest is really really high!! Not worth it, especially with electronic products, which would only have massive deflation of value with time.

MARTIN1023 said:

My 1st thread here.

i got my D70 on interest free instalments @ harvey norman using my credit card.

ae

i received my e-quote from cathay stated that the quote r not applicable to ocbc credit card installment plan? may be you can chk with them.

vroom said:

ae

You got it from which Branch? :dunno:

vroom said:

ae

How much you sign for the interest free? I means if close to retail price of 2288 with kit lens, why not? :think:

MARTIN1023 said:
You got it from which Branch? :dunno:
Millenia Walk's branch is the only one that brings in lenses as well. Most of the other Harvey Norman branches only brings in the bodies.

KNIGHT ONG said:
How much you sign for the interest free? I means if close to retail price of 2288 with kit lens, why not? :think:
2,288 will be the RRP lor, so depending on the number of months, 0% interest free.

2,288 / no of months = monthly payment.

Btw, these big retailers only sell at RRP, I've heard where you can cut the price down, but I was never successful.

espn said:
2,288 will be the RRP lor, so depending on the number of months, 0% interest free.

2,288 / no of months = monthly payment.

Btw, these big retailers only sell at RRP, I've heard where you can cut the price down, but I was never successful.

But dun know how much vroom sign leh and what is the package he got leh .. :dunno:

KNIGHT ONG said:
But dun know how much vroom sign leh and what is the package he got leh .. :dunno:
Likely 2,288 lor. I almost grabbed a D100 @ $3288 from HN also. Heehee. And best, no testing. :(

espn said:
Likely 2,288 lor. I almost grabbed a D100 @ $3288 from HN also. Heehee. And best, no testing. :(

I paid D100 more than you quoted here, probably buy it too early ... 1 mth later 10D came out ... :cry: :(

But I still luv it to toy ard .... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.