Any Image Recovery Program to Recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Hi guys,

I never really encountered something that my Lexar Image Recovery couldn't fix, but a friend of mine has deleted stuffs from her CF card and now wants to recover them. Assuming that the CF card has not been used since then, what kind of image recovery programs would you recommend? Something simple would be good (she's just a casual consumer with a digicam).

Thanks

U can pass to me.. I'll be at NUG tml, I'll need to bring it back home tho' :)

There are some recovery programs on the net which could be downloaded from www.download.com but not all are useful.

i have managed to recover some file but alot still cannot be recovered,maybe the sector have been overwrite.i can recover but cannot open the file,even though the size is there.

thanks for the offer, but if thats to happen, my fren have to pass to me, I pass to you, you pass back to me, I pass back to her - too much acrobatics heh. any downloadable kind of self help solution?

espn said:
U can pass to me.. I'll be at NUG tml, I'll need to bring it back home tho' :)

Not that I know of :)

Or u can get your friend to pass to me tomorrow at NUG. :)

Hmm funny leh, stranger pass to stranger :p

Anyway, anyone else with a good recovery program downloadable self help do let me know.

espn said:
Not that I know of :)

Or u can get your friend to pass to me tomorrow at NUG. :)

Try Image Recall 3

i use Digital PhotoRescue

vince123123 said:
Hi guys,

I never really encountered something that my Lexar Image Recovery couldn't fix, but a friend of mine has deleted stuffs from her CF card and now wants to recover them. Assuming that the CF card has not been used since then, what kind of image recovery programs would you recommend? Something simple would be good (she's just a casual consumer with a digicam).

Thanks

Try this freeware
Restoration 2514

http://www.mywebattack.com/gnomeapp.php?id=106926

Status
Not open for further replies.