Any idea where can i buy pentax kr red color ?

Not from j3:16 for sure. Try SLR Revolution or Manly.

I dun think red is available in spore . Got to try adorama or amazon I think

eeyy...red k-x can? even then..not sure if new k-x is still available now if u wan to buy a new set

Suggest you either get from B&H or Adorama.
Any problems you can send back.
Amazon is tougher imo.

Question ? So far anyone bought their pentax kr red camera of any web site yet ? Can give me the website link thank. Don't know whether can be trust those website, what happen if I credit my money to them and the goods don't deliver to me -.-

Call Alanphoto at Funan.

Adorama & B&H is a Website selling photography items. Though they are based in US. So the pricing is USD.

But I think someone said anything above $400 has to pay GST.

If you want a red Kr, then you need to buy overseas or online. You can order thru any one of the Japanese websites too where you can choose other body/grip color combinations as well. This was discussed in a previous thread. Do a search. If you buy from Japan, be mindful of the warranty and that the operating manual is in Japanese. Anything valued above S$400 inclusive of shipping cost is liable to GST at 7% payable to Singapore Customs.
http://www.customs.gov.sg/leftNav/trad/Valuation+Duties+and+GST.htm

Changi airpot used to sell colourful kx (with a higher price) but not this round . Just came back from malaysia . T1 kr only got white pink black .

Amazon.com sell pentax k-r red but anyone bought from there before ?
I'm worry if I make payment but the goods nv deliver to me ? Can amazon be trust ?

Amazon.com sell pentax k-r red but anyone bought from there before ?
I'm worry if I make payment but the goods nv deliver to me ? Can amazon be trust ?

I think many people here have buy from Amazon... but any online purchase do carry some risks.
Amazon being one of the biggest online retailer... reduce some of those risks.

Do note these :
1. Price - if the k-r is ~SGD900, you will need to pay ~SGD50 delivery + 7% gst => SGD(900 + 50) * 1.07 => ~SGD1016
2. Waiting - likely 1-2 weeks at least
3. Warranty - You should assume not covered (I am not sure)