Any Idea what that is? :-)

GSiGuy

Sep 14, 2010
Hi Guys... i dunno if i should be posting this on the Pentax sub-forums or in the dark scary annals of a Conspiracy Theorists' forum, but these pictures were taken from a high floor of a Tiong Bahru flat whilst trying to catch some fireworks and i noticed these... well... anomalies... (i see it in 2 of my pictures but i'll post only 1 here)...

In this picture you will see a line of red dots just above the farthest building on the right.

6025745379_7d13a052e1_b.jpg

This is a crop of the "anomaly"...

6026301054_77ba165b9d_b.jpg

I thought it might be the reflection off the red lights from tall building in the middle of the picture but that only has 7 red lights; the anomaly has 8 red lights...

so is there an optical answer to what i see here? or should i be talking to fox & mulder? :bsmilie:

It could have been the helicopter signal lightings you have picked up :) theres always this helicopter that is hovering above the stadium during the show for live arial broadcast

mirror reflection?

It could have been the helicopter signal lightings you have picked up :) theres always this helicopter that is hovering above the stadium during the show for live arial broadcast

That seems to make sense, as the helicopter has a red blinking strobe light

heh yeah i suppose its most likely a helicopter! it was shot out an open window.