Any idea of how to clear the viewfinder dots inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

mugenpower

Sep 7, 2006
Jurong West Ave 3
Hi,

i am wondering why there is a small dots which spread a little in round at one of the corner right below. Although it wont infrant the picture i have taken. But it look so irritating. wonder how to remove it.

Thks with Rgds
;)

Hi,

i am wondering why there is a small dots which spread a little in round at one of the corner right below. Although it wont infrant the picture i have taken. But it look so irritating. wonder how to remove it.

won't suggest you try yourself unless you really find it irritating. everyone gets dust in their viewfinder.. live with it. after you clean it, the dust will come back anyways - until it becomes a literal pain in the arse, i.e. too much, too big.. i suggest you leave it be.. :)

if clean wrongly, you risk scratching your viewfinder focusing screen.

Hi,

Thks with Rgds
;)

If it's too irritating, go back to the service centre.

I've tried cleaning using a soft brush. The dust is not actually in the viewfinder. If you look at the mirror's reflection, you actually can see it. From the lens mount, look upwards (inside the camera) and you are able see it. Brush it away softly.

Cheers

Try blowing away the dust with a blower?

I think that's the next best thing you can do..

Shootmore Learnmore! =D

I've tried cleaning using a soft brush. The dust is not actually in the viewfinder. If you look at the mirror's reflection, you actually can see it. From the lens mount, look upwards (inside the camera) and you are able see it. Brush it away softly.

Cheers

try blowing upwards with a good blower
works for me............sometimes

Hi all guys,

Got all the message from all. Once again really thanks for the info....

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.